I Know What You Think
By Halvard Hagesaether
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'I Know What You Think' is an educational and entertaining quiz app to test your understanding of the human psyche. These are not normal, boring fact questions. In this app you will find results from the most fascinating studies and experiments performed on humans (and animals) over the last 100 years. These questions will test if you really do understand how we, as humans, interact with our world. It will make you think!
Learn something new in the best way possible, by pondering difficult questions:
- Should they torture the fat man?
- Will higher bonuses provide better performances?
- Are you also tricked by the free alternative?
- Who has the highest pain treshold, men or women?
- Can people determine which glass contains Coca Cola in a blind taste test?
- Do we all think we are above average?
- Are women really better at multi-tasking?
- What do you buy when German music is played?
- More than three hundred mind-bending questions
- A bibliography, so you can learn more
- Questions on psychology, demography, behavioral economics and experimental philosophy
- Compare your score to the average
Now downloaded in more than 100 countries!
'Just wanted to thank you for this app. I love it.' - Professor Dan Ariely, author of 'Predictably Irrational'
Provide food for your brain. All free. No ads. No hidden agendas. All fun!
What's New in Version 3.1
Just a small bug fix release with a few new features:
- New icons (inside the app)
- Icon to show which quizzes you have already done
- Recommended reading list improved
- Difficulty level shown up front (it's dynamic!)
- Bug fixes related to being offline
- Bug fix on score calculation
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 10, 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Celina Thom
- © Halvard Hagesaether
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.