By Jan Mazurczak
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your whole closet in your pocket let you create everyday outfits before you leave your bed.
But Wear doesn't stop there! Share your showrooms to friends and observe other showrooms to keep up to date what outfits your friends are interested in. You can freely pull others clothes to your own closet, to create new stunning outfits with it.
- no account creating - it is iCloud account based application
- importing clothes from camera, photos, iCloud drive and other places (like Dropbox)
- the coolest cropping tool you've ever seen on a mobile device
- creating and publishing showrooms in the cloud
- creating outfits with very nice drag&drop which involves physics into your gestures
- searching and filtering your virtual closet
- saving in your closet any clothes you can find in somebody else showroom
- no hamburger menu in the left top corner! Let's fight with this poor solution which ruins even fine apps
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Introducing Discover Showrooms page with inspirations from other Wear users
- Publishing showroom to make it candidate for Discover Showroom content
Absolutely horrible. The cropping feature doesn't work at all: whenever I try to outline a piece of clothing (after taking a picture of it), it turns any straight lines I make into zig-zags, and the whole shape turns into a mess that in no way resembles the shape I drew. It also doesn't allow for later editing, and lacks basic features such as turning the photo around and zooming in for a better precision while cropping... Overall, I found this app to be unusable.
Worst app that I've ever seen
It doesn't work, this is bugging, I lost my time with that
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 11, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Jan Mazurczak
- © Jan Mazurczak
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited wardrobe capacity$2.29
- Creation of 1 showroom$2.29