Pool Control in the Palm of your Hand
With iAquaLink, you can monitor and control a full range of industry-leading swimming pool equipment anytime, anywhere. iAquaLink offers the ultimate in intelligent pool control from a mobile device - empowering pool owners and professionals to create the perfect pool experience, on-site or on-the-go.
AquaLink - Pool and Spa Automation Systems (AquaLink RS, PDA, Z4, TRi)
Anytime, Anywhere Control:
- Heat up your Spa, adjust sanitizer generation, even manage multiple pools
- Control up to 32 pool/spa features including, lights, waterfalls and jets
- Set the mood automatically with OneTouch Scene selection
iQPUMP - Connected Variable-Speed Pump Control
Optimize Pump Operation:
- Setting custom pump speeds
- Setting custom schedules
- Monitoring power usage
P965iQ - Connected Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Create custom cleaning modes
- Set custom schedules
- Remote Control
- Easy Lift System
Z400 iQ - Connected Heat Pump (Europe, South Africa, and Australia only)
Optimized Temperature Control:
- Air and water temperature monitoring
- Set custom temperatures for heating and cooling
- Remote Mode Selection
eXO iQ / Hydroxinator iQ Salt Chlorinator (Europe, South Africa, and Australia only)
All-in-1 Water Quality Control:
- Automatic water chemistry maintenance with optional pH Link & Dual Link modules
- Control single-speed pumps and Zodiac variable-speed pumps
- Control white and Zodiac color pool lights
- Hydroxinator iQ model supports gentler magnesium-based water treatments
- Feature Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added Support for eXO iQ & Hydroxinator iQ Chlorinators (Europe, South Africa, and Australia only)
- Added Support for Z400 Heat Pump (Europe, South Africa, and Australia only)
Ratings and Reviews
Works okay, needs update.
Works good but some delays in button response when turning on devices. Web tool has better button response.
iAquaLink is built around technical scenarios (what system can do, how developers think of system), should be more focus on users scenarios (how users use it everyday). Sure majority of users have 1 pool system, but you can’t set a default system to load on app start, must to choose the same single system in the list each time app loads, annoying. Additionally, i don’t distinguish between devices in Home (filter pump, temps, spa mode) and Devices (Aux1, ...). Users don't need these separated, just more scrolling and waiting for lists to be refreshed. Actually prefer web app but would like home screen real estate to be used better. Lots of space used by temp, reduce this and allow a second row of devices to be added. Add refresh button to Status screen, having to hit Back and then Status again to refresh is cumbersome.
Defeats the purpose
Internet connection drops every other day. The only use for a remote pump is to use it remotely! Very disappointed
I absolutely love this system and app. I am a major home automation geek. This system is the most functional and intuitive I have ever used
- Zodiac Pool Systems
- 41.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.