*** A MUST-HAVE CALENDAR APP FOR EVERY IPHONE, IPAD, AND IPOD ***
iCalendar is the ultimate calendar for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch focusing on your productivity.
iCalendar’s seamless, highly usable interface allows you to enter events very quickly and helps you keep track of your busy schedule. It integrates with your iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, or Yahoo! account to provide you with the most convenient calendaring experience.
EASILY TRACK YOUR SCHEDULE
- View your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly schedule.
- Custom color-code your events. Use predefined colors, or make up your own color.
- Quickest way to navigate between dates on the market
- Fast and powerful search: Search events by title, location, and notes.
NEW IN VERSION 4.0
- Task Manager: Manage your tasks within your calendar in a fun and easy manner and sync with iOS Reminders. Available as in-app purchase for USD 0.99.
FULL OF PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS
- Drag and drop an event to update its timing.
- Copy and paste events.
- Create custom/complex repeating events (e.g. repeat on the third Friday every month, and many more).
- Add custom alerts/reminders for events and snooze alerts
- Access your event details quickly by tapping on the event.
- Customize the visible time period (e.g. from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM) to help you focus on the most important events.
SUBSCRIPTION TO INTERESTING CALENDARS (In-app purchase)
- Subscribe to your holidays calendar (national/religious).
- Subscribe to interesting calendars (e.g. local/global sports events, stocks, weather, phases of the moon, and many others).
- Time Zone Support: View (and create) your events in your preferred time zone and never get confused when you travel.
- Complete print functionality. Print daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly views.
- Export any view (day, week, month, year) as a PDF file.
- Use built-in maps to set the location of your events.
- Dial into a conference call with one touch right from iCalendar. Add phone numbers from your contacts to events with the ability to use pause and wait, which is ideal for conference calls.
- Set the location of an event as the address or phone number of one of your contacts.
- Access all your events directly from the Month view - no need to go to each individual day to review the full list of events.
- Use the app icon badge to indicate either the number of upcoming events or the day of the month.
- Google Calendar sync: sync all of your calendars, create and edit Google Calendar events, and use Google Calendar custom reminders (SMS, email and/or alert).
- Add, edit and delete calendars right from iCalendar.
- Support of portrait and landscape to match your orientation preference.
- iCalendar is a universal app. Download once and use across all your devices.
- For more details: http://www.symfonies.com/icalendar/
Access to Calendar Store for 1 year:
With a yearly subscription you get full and ongoing access to the Calendar Store including (live) updates in your calendar. A subscription always starts with a one-month free trial, so you can try before you buy. One year subscriptions for the Calendar Store costs $1.99. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the 1 month free trial. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1 year period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
If you have a question, need help or would like to request a feature, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to EVERY email we receive: email@example.com
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Have had this calendar for years and loved it. But after the latest update, all my inputs into the calendar (work schedule, birthdays, etc) all disappeared!!! Now I don't know when I've worked or what my upcoming schedule is. I have to find and re-input all the data!! And if I have to do that, then I'm doing it on a new app that won't screw me over!!!!!
Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please note that iCalendar would never delete any appointments on its own. I guess you are just having an issue with calendars visibility. In other words, it might be the case that some of your calendars are invisible within iCalendar. Please follow the steps below to mark all your calendars for display:
1. Start iCalendar
2. Go to Settings (second icon from the bottom right).
3. Expand the "Calendars" section, then tap “My Calendars” to see a list of all your calendars.
4. Ensure all of your calendars are checked. Only checked calendars are shown in iCalendar.
5. Tap "Done"
6. Tap "Done"
Another setting to note is the fetch period. To review this setting, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to iPhone Settings
2. Go to Calendar
3. Scroll down to the Calendars section. Within that section, tap the "Sync" cell.
4. Please review the sync settings. If you want ALL past events to be synced, tap "All Events"
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Good app for my needs. Just wish I could keep the past entries for a year on it. They disappear after a few months.
I used this app for 2-3 years not bad but now they auto assign Day / phone number and address really cause me a lot of trouble
Today December 21 2017 I type “Lunch at golden mark” at 1pm the calendar auto assign the golden to Location then the calendar look like this “Lunch at mark”. Golden mark is the full name of the restaurant can you show me how to stop this auto action. Pls advise
Thank you for your review. Please contact email@example.com for help in resolving all these issues. Furthermore, please note that we are working on releasing an update to iCalendar that will resolve all issues you are having.
- Symfonies, Inc.
- 21.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Symfonies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- iOS Reminders $1.39
- Calendar Store $2.99
- Holidays Canada $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.