Download, listen, watch and enjoy your favorite podcasts all from your device.
• Subscribe to your favorite podcasts in the app and manage them in the app
• Download episodes over WiFi or Cellular (on devices that have cellular).
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Background Refresh
• Download in the background
• Download multiple episodes at once (up to 3 on WiFi and 2 on cellular).
• Sync subscriptions, episode playback positions and playlists between your devices with iCloud
• Universal App (iPhone/iPad)
• Search in all views to find that podcast or episode you are looking for
• Custom playlists with filtering options by podcast, episodes and more.
• Support for continuous playback (toggle it on now playing screen just below time elapsed).
• All device orientations supported with configurable option in the settings
• You can unsubscribe to podcasts and still have them on your device. Use that for those less than stellar podcasts!
• Full VoiceOver support
• Variable playback speed
• Playback speed remembered per podcast
• Support for podcasts with chapters and chapter images (MP3 and M4A)
• Use your headset controls including Bluetooth car controls (when paired) to play/pause, jump forward or back 30 seconds
• Sleep timer
• Beautifully rendered show notes
• Onscreen controls for jumping ahead 30 seconds, or jump back 30.
• Gesture Support on the now playing screen (when the podcast logo is showing) to aid in hands free use
• Double-tap to play/pause
• Swipe up to toggle playback speed
• Swipe left/right to rewind/fast-forward
• Home of the L gesture for the 2 minute Leo jump.
• See Settings and Gestures for more and for customizing rewind/fast-forward gestures
• Support for AirPlay, watch or listen to those podcasts on your big screen
• Support for external display of videos for devices that support an external display (get the Apple HDMI adapter)
• Watch or listen to your favorite podcasts with a familiar layout
• Customizable options like Auto-Play on connect to start playing the last playing podcast when you plug your headphones in (some restrictions, settings, playback, general).
FIND NEW PODCASTS QUICK
• Find your podcasts by title, keyword or by author
• Browse the top podcasts by category
• Manually add podcasts with a URL
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Option to download a single episode
• Browse the web in the app to find podcasts to add. Browser will prompt if you tap a link that is podcast feed.
• Import Podcast subscriptions for episodes that are already in your device from iTunes
• Import your OPML file from iTunes or other iOS podcast app
• Import media by using iTunes File Sharing feature
• Add your existing audiobooks (non-password protected ones) using iTunes File Sharing feature
• Add previously downloaded podcasts from your computer using iTunes file sharing feature (see settings and import media for details).
• Completely customizable to meet your podcasts needs.
• Swipe across a podcast or episode to access additional options
• Podcast settings allow you to set the days the podcast typically comes out or the number of days between.
• Specify the number of episodes to download when new ones are available
• Share the podcast information via email with your friends
• Post to Twitter or Facebook from the now playing screen
Email: tap Help tab and tap Email Support
PLEASE NOTE: The app does NOT sync with iTunes. Like other podcast apps it is standalone app meant to subscribe and download on the device.
* If a feed doesn't work, then let me know so I can take a look at it
Requires iOS 12 or higher.
+Bug fix for iCloud sync
+Bug fix for tapping a podcast after search on the podcast tab
+Bug fix for crash with larger layouts option is on.
+Bug fix for mark as played and go to next episode.
+Bug fix for the podcasts tab edit mode with night mode
+Bug fix for the refresh button not working on the not subscribed section
+Apple Watch bug fixes
+Apple Watch local playback update for Watch OS 5 users. Local playback now plays better in the background. Support added for remote playback buttons via bluetooh headphones. Volume control accessible now by tapping the speaker icon on either the Phone playback or the Watch playback screen on the watch app
+Added system style swipe left/right actions for Episodes. Swipe right for Play/Pause and Share. Swipe left for Mark as Played, Delete options, Bookmarks & More options
+Added system style swipe left/right actions for Podcasts. Swipe right for Play/Pause and Share. Swipe left for Delete/Unsubscribe, Settings & More options
+Searching on the podcasts tab will now display episodes if you select to search episodes/show notes/bookmarks. Limited actions have been added to the episodes displayed in those search results for the moment. You can however use the drag feature to drag an episode (or multiple) to a playlist
+Media Toolbar added as an experimental feature. See settings tab, experimental, media toolbar to enable it. With the toolbar enabled when you tap an episode it will not display the now playing view, but instead show a toolbar pinned to the bottom with quick action buttons that show on all tabs. Tapping the episode again if playing will show the now playing view. Video podcasts will show now playing right away.
+New Playlist Bookmark keyword filter option. When filtering by keywords there will be an option when adding a keyword to add it as a bookmark keyword.
+VoiceOver actions added to the episodes and podcasts rows to make it quicker to scan throuh episode lists
More to come
**If you like iCatcher! and use it everyday, then please take a moment and share on the app store reviews. Your reviews help others to know about iCatcher!**
Follow me on twitter @joeisanerd
Ratings and Reviews
Great app ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Used every day! Really appreciate its ability to customize playlists. Thanks
Really want to like this app
Love the customization the app allows for. Gestures are also really great.
My biggest complaint is the UI, which has been the same for years. It’s not intuitive and very cumbersome. There really needs to be a way to load a next podcast to played next. Only way here seems to be by creating a playlist, which is not helpful if yo aren’t listening to one already.
Best podcast app!
Most complete and fully featured podcast app.
- Joe Graf
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Joe Graf
- In-App Purchases
- Really Big Thank You Tip $6.99
- Big Thank You Tip $3.99
- Thank You Tip $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.