By Runner Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** iCollect Movies is now FREE! ***
*** Upgrade to Pro to unlock additional features. ***
Hooked In Motion has integrated with leading barcode scanning software to create the ultimate movie viewers application: iCollect Movies.
Works with all iPhones, iPods, and iPads, with or without a camera.
Catalog every movie you own. Search right on your iPod/iPhone by actor, genre, format, and more to find the exact movie you want to watch at any time, without needing to sift through your physical collection or browse on a computer.
Here is a quick rundown of what iCollect Movies can do:
- NEW! Completely revamped Wishlist section (cover art, format, database search, etc)
- Users can update and correct all data on our servers, including cover art
- Users can vote on correct data to be locked down on our servers
- Users can select multiple formats for one item (e.g. Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy)
- Title with Year association
- Season field when TV is selected for Type
- Sync your collection with http://www.icollectmedia.com/ and share with family and friends.
- Scan in your movies via UPC using the built-in camera (20 scan limit on free version).
- Manually type in the UPC.
- Manual entry with no barcode.
- Spiders Google and our own servers for a cover and information about a title.
- If no information is present, take your own picture and type in the details and add it to our server for others to use.
- Use a picture from anywhere on the web for your covers.
- Use a picture from your Photo Library.
- IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes links
- Add it to your library. Sort by Blu-ray, DVD.
- Tab badges allow you to quickly see how many movies you own.
- Sift quickly through your catalog using the index.
- Library view.
- Storage Location and Custom fields
- Sort without The and A option.
- Loan your movies out and keep track of who has what using your contacts list or custom entry.
- See movies you've never watched or watched a long time ago using the "Last Watched" feature.
- Entry for purchased value and date.
- Options for Actors, Directors, Regions, Audio, Subtitles, and more!
- Customs which information is displayed in your movie cells.
- Add a movie to a wishlist if you know you want to buy it in the future.
- Email out your wishlists to family and friends for holidays and birthdays.
- Already ordered a movie but don't have it yet? Add it as a preorder. Add the release date as well.
- Incredible search capabilities. Browse through your library in a whole new way. Want to see all movies you have that star Steve Martin? Easy. Want to see all of your Japanese movies only? Easy.
- Video tutorial for help.
- A LOT more!
*** Follow us on Twitter @hookedinmotion ***
Also be sure to check out these apps:
iCollect Video Games
iCollect Comic Books
iCollect Movies HD for iPad
Movies on the Mac App Store
What's New in Version 5.1
- iOS 5 fixes
Limit with the free version
Do not bother with the free version of these... you have a limit of 20 movies you can put in. Just enough to tempt you and then make you spend money for the full version. which would be fine if there was a warning but we are lead to believe otherwise and then surprise!! I'm deleting all of these because the other free ones are probably the same.
Please fix search
This is a great way to catalogue movies. I am quite pleased with most of the functions. However, there is a problem in searching. You cannot search for a movie, or an actor, or director, or any other category except by spinning down through the long list. Once you have a few hundred movies in this becomes difficult and slow. Searching through the movie database allows you to tap on the alphabet on the right of the screen, and that helps. But once you get into the search area and look through other lists there is nothing to do but spin down.
U can't watch movies!!!!
I just want to watch a movie!!! Not pick my favorite movie!!!!!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jan 19, 2012
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elizabeth Allen
- © Hooked In Motion 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.