SUMMERSALE - 30% off for 1 Week
is the first full-fledged application which converts your iPhone into a mobile and reliable business card scanner – always at the ready whenever you are handed a business card.
Cardreader impresses in everyday business, on trade fairs or conferences by automatically and comfortably reading and adding your new business contact to your iPhone's address book – at the press of a button.
With Cardreader, you snap a photo of the business card or select one from your iPhone album and all contact information is automatically assigned accurate into corresponding address fields.
From now on you can save yourself the hassle of manually entering contact information and leave that chore to the award-winning ABBYY Mobile OCR Engine instead.
Reading address data from other objects like correspondence letterheads is also no challenge with Cardreader. (Recognition of hand-written text is currently not possible!)
Your sensitive data is well protected from third party access and absolutely safe, because Cardreader does not send any information to the internet. The entire character recognition process is carried out solely on your iPhone. All your confidential data stays safe!
ADDITIONAL VALUE - can do more:
Carry all your business partners' contact information with you all the time – clearly arranged and complete. With Cardreader's own address book interface you can edit scanned business cards, manage existing contacts and even do without the visually reduced standard address book coming with the iPhone.
• automatic card orientation (portrait/landscape) optional
• multi-layered photo stabilization
• automatic image enhancement (in half-light)
• automatic data assignment(name, company, telephone, e-mail etc.)
• flexible data editing/adjustment
• any contact group can be created (group: cards, colleagues etc.)
• automatically adds the business card photo to the contact entry
• integrated recognition support for 15 languages
(dictionaries must be activated after initial installation or before referencing them!)
Language recognition for:
• English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norse (Bokmal), Norse (Nynorsk), Estonian, Greek, Polish, Turkish
NOTES to get successful:
• Cardreader provides highest quality text recognition for business cards if you make a well-lit, in focus photo of your high-contrast card. Daylight is recommended to reduce shadows or reflexions.
• Before you start scanning your business cards, please configure the app and activate the dictionaries you require for text recognition. The dictionaries are activated in Settings menu, which you can reach via the Info-symbol.
• Please mind the correct card orientation (landscape/portrait) when making the photo indicated by the HEAD-SYMBOL BUTTON.
Should Cardreader not be able to recognize any text, set HEAD-BUTTON indentical with letters on your card and try again!
* Ready for iOS 11
* 64-bit support
* Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Im Confused Why this Gets Okay Reviews
Using a iphone 3G with Griffin Clarifi and the results are so bad I'm deleting the app. CardSnap is 10X better. Maybe this works with the newer iphone 3GS but not with the 3G - you should be ashamed for suggesting that it works with help from the Griffin Clarifi - I own over 50 apps and this is by far the worst purchase I've made. Stand behind your product and give people a 3 card test so they dont have to waste there money. I can safely say this price will not increase only decrease as people catch on!
App does not work on the 3G iPhone
I do not have a 3GS phone so I cant say if it works on that version. But this app does not work on my 3G iPhone. I've sent several emails to the firm who owns the application and no one has responded. It seemed like the best app in the App Store, but Im suprised Apple approved this app for sale. I want a refund!
Works great! Easy to use. Smart scanner. Easy to edit.
- x-root Software GmbH
- 38.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © x-root Software GmbH, Andor Greissl
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.