OverDrive – Library eBooks and Audiobooks
By OverDrive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, and streaming video from your library using OverDrive on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. More than 30,000 libraries worldwide offer titles from OverDrive, so download the app and find your next book today!
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
Fixed an issue that prevented the app from detecting a network connection.
Mostly love it
I use this app ALL THE TIME and love it however, when listening to an audio book, if I close it for a while and come back to it, it rewinds a HUGE amount and I have to find where I was again every time. Irritating but I can't live without it. :-)
Cannot download books. Have gone through all the troubleshooting tips and still will not allow me to access books. It downloads and as soon as it goes to process it crashes and boots me out of the app. Please fix.
Updated and still does the same. Very disappointed. Guess I will continue to use my ereader.
I used to love this app, since the update its crap. Now when I read a book and go to the next page there's a 15-20sec delay every single time I want to turn the page. So frustrating! Pls fix ASAP!!