Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Apple Store app provides a more personal way to shop for the latest Apple products and accessories. Get recommendations based on the Apple products you already own. Find out which accessories are compatible with your devices. Easily upgrade to a new iPhone from your current one. Keep track of your orders wherever you go. And reserve a spot in an upcoming workshop or event. You can even use Apple Pay to check out from your iPhone when you visit a participating Apple Store.
Note that certain features are available only in select countries.
What's New in Version 4.1
- Apple Store App supports iOS 10 rich notifications for many activities.
- Buy accessories from your favorites with a single tap on your Apple Watch using Apple Pay.
- Various improvements and performance enhancements.
Stay within country
Please spell correctly for the country you are selling to. For example, favorites is NOT correct for Canada. It needs to be changed to Favourites.
I wish it would show me the closest store in my country automatically. While the closest store may well be in Michigan, I am in Ontario and am not interested in going to the states for anything, not even Apple products..
For some stupid reason the update won't install and won't even allow you to delete the app.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Dec 02, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 70.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Apple Canada, Inc.
- © 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.