Audiobooks from Audible
By Audible, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Not enough time for all the books you want to enjoy? Download the app by Audible, an Amazon company, to listen to audiobooks on the go.
Immerse yourself in a great story anytime, anywhere, by downloading from a breathtaking range of 180,000+ titles to your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad—from bestsellers to classics, and everything in-between.
Now you can turn on a good book even when you can’t pick one up—on your way to work, at the gym, while folding laundry, or any other time when your eyes and hands are busy.
• Transfer books to your device over Wi-Fi
• Chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode
• Multitasking for background downloading and listening
• Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits
• NEW! Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle app or device required)
• Connect to Facebook and Twitter to let your friends know what you’re listening to
• Get insider information about author events and more, with the Audible Newsfeed
Supports Audible.com, Audible.co.uk, Audible.de, Audible.fr, and Audible.com.au
Listening with Audible is always time well spent. Download the free app now and
discover a smarter way to use your smartphone.
Let us help you at www.audible.com\help or get in touch on Twitter @audible_com
What's New in Version 2.17
With this release you’ll find some nice updates, bug fixes, and a little suggestion on how to be a bit more comfortable in the coming cold weather.
You know those huge headphones everyone seems to be wearing these days? They also work pretty well as ear muffs. As a bonus, the lovely voice of your favorite narrator will be wrapped around you like a cozy blanket, even if she’s narrating a bone-chilling thriller. Brrrr!
What’s new in 2.17
• When you open the app in your library it now remembers if you were on Cloud or Device
• Fixed an issue that prevented bookmarks from appearing in iTunes Books
• Solved the skipping issues that some users experienced while listening to Channels
• Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Not able to purchase a book in app
It baffles me to discover that I cannot purchase a book in the app on my iPhone. Why is this so? Is Apple responsible for this or Audible? If this can be resolved, please do so because it is of utmost inconvenience to an iPhone user. Other than this issue, the Audible app is brilliant!
Poche télécharger pas français payant !!!!
C'est vraiment poche
Pas de français
Cant purchase books in app
Good system to listen to Books
Cant purchase books in app
Need speed option of 1.75. Currently just skips from 1.5 to 2
- Category: Books
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 2.17
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Seller: Audible, Inc.
- © 2015. Audible, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.