By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UPDATED FOR iOS 7!
VocaLive provides singers and vocalists with a suite of 12 real-time professional vocal effects along with a capable recorder for studio quality sound in a portable package. The effects can be combined into a chain of 3 processors and saved as presets. A collection of up to 50 presets is included to get you up and running immediately.
VocaLive FREE for iPhone comes with the Reverb effect, and upon registration with IK Multimedia, the Double effect is also unlocked. Then you can add 10 additionals effect à la carte which include 5 Vocal Effects: Pitch Fix (for tuning correction or stylized quantization FX), Choir (a 3-part harmonizer), Morph (a formant shifter to change the tonal quality of the voice from subtle deepening to radical gender bending), De-Esser (to remove sibilance from the voice), and 6 more Studio Effects: Delay, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Chorus, Phazer and Envelope Filter that together create the perfect vocal processing solution.
VocaLive gives you the ability to record vocals or other instruments (single or multitrack) with effects, sing along with your favorite iTunes song library (with a Voice Cancel feature for practicing over songs with existing vocals) and warm up your voice with the included Vocal Tools. VocaLive is an incredible professional vocal effects workstation that you can take with you anywhere.
For the best quality, use VocaLive on stage with IK’s iRig Mic. You can also have fun with it or record quick ideas using the built-in iPhone mic, or with earbuds built-in mic.
VocaLive also supports digital audio input devices so you can use any standard 30 pin/Lightning audio interface.
Use a MIDI interface like iRig MIDI, VocaLive twist to your vocal processor “hands free” using your existing MIDI floor controller.
VocaLive is Audiobus compatible*; use it with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus Slot.
With its professional effects, Recorder and Vocal Tools, VocaLive is the most powerful vocal processing tool available so far on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
• Real time vocal processor + recording app
• 3-processor vocal effects chain
• 2 included effects (Reverb and Double by registering) expandable with 10 professional studio quality vocal effects via in-app purchase
• Single track recorder expandable to a full 4-track recording studio available for purchase in the in-app Shop
• Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your iPod library or computer
• Audiobus support*
• Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings
• Audio Copy/Paste
• 50 presets included with 4 Favorites for fast recall
• Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
• MIDI controllable (via in-app purchase; free for iRig MIDI users)
• Digital Audio Support
• Restore In-App Purchases
• Low-latency for real time vocal processing
• Full version available
IMPORTANT: AmpliTube for iPhone/iPad users can add the effects processors from VocaLive to their AmpliTube app via purchase in the in-app Shop.
For more information:
* requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or later
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- iOS 7 support
Irec mic don't works !!!!
I did have some reaction of the mic once, but now I'm having a hard time to make it work into the app. No that user friendly. Well from a father who wants his 9 years old daugther to sing.
Best app ever
Great app for recording live sound and really enjoy it
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 26, 2013
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- © 2011-2013 IK Multimedia Production srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pitch Fix$4.99
- Parametric Equalizer$2.99
- Envelope Filter$2.99