By Pixbits SRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Junk Jack is a 2D sandbox game where you can explore, build your home and survive in random procedurally generated worlds full of monsters, treasures and hidden secrets!
What the press says:
"A Wonderful Free-Roam Game with an Irresistible Pixel Aesthetic"
"It has charm in spades. While it isn't the first 2D sandbox building game out there, it is a particularly attractive one, sporting crisp pixel art and gorgeous lighting effects. "
"Junk Jack is a hands-down, no questions asked must-own for any and all iOS users who love sandbox crafting games."
"Junk Jack isn't Minecraft, nor does it feel like it needs to be as its 2D world provides the same level of novel exploration fun while presenting challenges of its own to overcome; a tightly balanced free form experience that's only going to get better with time."
Join our forum (http://forum.pixbits.com) and help us to improve our game, and share your creations!
* retro style pixel art!
* beautiful sound tracks from Bright Primate
* intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything!
* dynamic day/night cycle
* never get lost with customizable signs
* advanced farming system with more than 30 different plant types
* 135+ recipes for cookable foods!
* tint cloth blocks with 15 color dyes
* underground biomes with unique graphic style and monsters.
* placeable and throwable explosives that can destroy buildings, landscapes and monsters!
* critters and enemies to fight (more than 60 different mobs!)
* a fully featured lighting system together with many different sources of light and global lighting
* 3 slots for infinite worlds that you can generate and explore, every world is different from any other!
* procedural generation which creates beautiful worlds with plants, caves, different biomes all around the world
* a double layered world which allows to customize background and foreground of your creations
* many ores and shiny gems to help your adventure
* many hidden containers full of treasures
* more than 1000 treasures!
* more than 600 crafts!
* more than 380 block types
* many elements to decorate your houses (like sofas, tables, wardrobes, paintings, statues and many others)
* an in-game discoverable book to teach you how to play and the recipes available
* shelfs to place items around just to make your buildings shine
* minimap (with a really zoomed out feature to allow you to share your creations)
* runs fine on older gen hardware
We would like to thank Notch! He developed our bigger indie brother Minecraft, without which this game would not exist.
If you need help, please contact us!
What's New in Version 1.2.4
The St. Valentine update is here!
Check out the new cool features, hidden statues, and rare chests.
This is a minor update, all our resources right now are focused towards the Junk Jack sequel we're developing.
Check out our blog for more news!
• Removed Christmas theme and mobs
• New St. Valentine bunny!
• New rare St. Valentine Chest
• New St. Valentine Bow
• New St. Valentine Arrows
• Tiny consumable St Valentine hearts can be found in the world
• New rare Spider statue
• New rare Stone Golem statue
• New rare Worm statue
• New rare Mummy Pharaoh statue
• Falling on blocks will make the correct block sound
• The inventory outline for the cactus is now correct
• It’s possible to hold on an item in a craftbook page to open its craft page (if it’s craftable)
• It’s possible to hold on an addon label in a craftbook page to open its craft page
• Player doesn’t get stuck inside blocks anymore when placing blocks on him
• Wrapped ribbon decoration can now be placed on blocks adjacent to player
• Jungle tree now makes the right sound when hit
Great game, my favourite time waster at the moment. What would make it even better is a multiplayer and customizable skins/characters. Hope to see them soon. Ps. Get this game!
It's fun and much like terraria. But one thing I ask that you improve is the movement. I would give it five stars if you added a control pad and a jump button. Overall good game!
It's the best game ever even better than minecraft pocket edition
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 14, 2013
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixbits SRL
- © 2012 Pixbits
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete CraftBook$1.19
- Frost Ninja Hat$1.19
- Santa Hat$1.19
- Slime Hat$1.19
- Botanist Hat$1.19
- Breeding Hat$1.19
- Robin Hood Hat$1.19
- Jazon Hat$1.19
- Chef Hat$1.19
- Golden Logo$3.49