By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you're on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
What's New in Version 9.7
This update includes multiple bug fixes behind the scenes. This wouldn't be possible without your feedback, so if you run into any issues please shake your device and tap "report a problem."
I love this app. Microsoft has done an excellent job. The scan feature is extremely helpful and very well made. Love the fact I can name my scanned file so easily as well.
A recommendation would be to add the feature of scanning multiple pages but in one PDF document.
Files in iOS11
Seems that the OneDrive app is not fully integrated with the new Files app yet. It opens a separate instance instead of smoothly showing it is part of Files, the way Dropbox works. This is a bigger problem on the iPad where you cannot drag and drop files in and out of OneDrive.
5 stars once this is fully integrated.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 15, 2017
- Version: 9.7
- Size: 220 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$9.99
- Office 365$13.99
- OneDrive + 100$37.99
- Office 365 Personal$69.99