Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make music in seconds. Share, remix and collaborate with music makers all over the world.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Best of 2012
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” - App Store Editor’s Notes
"Propellerhead's Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Allihoopa, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have anyone making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Share your music on Allihoopa and let others remix or develop in Figure and other apps
• Make music with people all over the world
• Find music from the Allihoopa community to remix and develop
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
Truly designed for mobile use, with collaboration in mind, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synths. All controlled through an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Bass & lead parts use Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Allihoopa
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 8 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
What's New in Version 2.1.2
New in Figure 2.1.2:
- Profile tab! Tap Allihoopa to find your profile. Make it even prettier by adding a photo of yourself, a description of who you are, and a tag line.
- Double tap on a patch name to bring up the new patch browser. You can also hide a patch you don't like by pressing the eye icon.
- David on the Figure team suggests hiding the Kamelen lead sound, because "it's useless". I (Leo) kind of like it. Well, I made it. Don't hide it please.
- Improved Facebook sign-up and login stability
- Some of our dialog boxes were quite confusing. They now are less so. We hope.
- The in app settings have been moved to the iOS system Settings.
By the way: we've been getting some questions about who Allihoopa is. It's us! We were previously called the Propellerhead mobile team. We're now the Allihoopa mobile team. Same people, same owners, more colorful logo.
Hope you're having fun with Figure!
The Figure and Allihoopa team
Back in the right direction now, sort of. Star added.
New update provides better way to pick patches. Not the prettiest, but better.
I've lost all interest in using this app because of the annoying new "Allihoopa" bar, which has no business being a persistent part of every page of the UI (clearly it should just be a button on the Song page). An obvious case of prioritizing the company's marketing objectives above making a good experience for people who actually use the app. This new bar is basically a permanent banner ad for something I have no interest in using. The name stinks too.
I still love this app but I've taken a star away because of the annoying Allihooped bar at the top. This bar is another reminder of how obnoxious social media has become.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 59.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Allihoopa AB
- © 2016 Propellerhead Software AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.