YouTube - Watch Videos, Music, and Live Streams
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
You can also create playlists, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments, share videos with friends, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS THAT YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators that you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos that you watched or liked on the library tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments or shares
- Create, edit, add filters or music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 12.28
• Sort playlists that you create by date added
Take the L like a champ.
Can't even watch a single video from an app designed to play videos. Good job.
"This video is not available"
Seriously guys! You get your jollies by picking on us Canadians?! We can barely watch anything on this app without a stupid message blocking our way! Don't be surprised with bad reviews anymore. You all deserve it.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 23, 2017
- Version: 12.28
- Size: 136 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$13.99
- YouTube Red$17.99
- YouTube Red$13.99
- YouTube Red$10.99