Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***** MAC APP STORE BEST OF 2013 *****
ReadKit is a full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services from Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Pinboard, Delicious, Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler and has built-in RSS capabilities.
"If you use Feed Wrangler and have been looking for a desktop client, ReadKit is your best option"
"The best reading later app for the Mac now is a top-notch RSS reader, with native sync and support for Fever and NewsBlur"
"ReadKit is well-equipped to meet your newsreading needs"
Cult of Mac:
"It’s my favorite way to use Feedly on the Mac now."
"If you're a news hound and own a Mac, ReadKit is absolutely worth adding to your dock."
Have all your Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Pinboard, Delicious articles and Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin or Feed Wrangler RSS feeds in one convenient place even when you're offline. ReadKit has a built-in RSS engine too. This is an offline reader without syncing abilities. Subscribe either to RSS or Atom feeds, create and manage folders and import your existing subscriptions via OPML.
ReadKit supports services from Pinboard and Delicious. Browse and manage your Pinboard and Delicious bookmarks with ReadKit. In addition, you can download and store the contents of these bookmarks locally.
Choose the layout, formatting and style you prefer for reading, with the ability to move, add, archive and even mark your bookmarks as favorites. The interface is simple providing a straight forward reading experience without making any compromises.
• Read later services: Instapaper, Pocket and Readability
• Bookmark services: Pinboard and Delicious
• Feed services: Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin, Feed Wrangler and built-in RSS engine
• Offline reading
• Simple views with focus on the content
• Customizable interface: font style, face, alignment, height, line spacing and page width
• Change between original and stripped down content with a click
• Built-in browser view for viewing inline links and other references
• The browser is capable to save links for offline viewing
• Preference to open links either in ReadKit or in your default browser
• Add, remove, move, archive and mark bookmarks as favorites
• Customizable smart folders
• Full support for Pocket, Readability, Pinboard and Delicious tags
• Focus mode: reading without interface elements
• OS X Notification Center support
• Share bookmarks via Twitter, Facebook, Buffer, Email, iMessage or Evernote
• Full support for high resolution Retina displays
• Preference to display unread items in the dock
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts
• Syntax highlighting of code snippets
• OPML import
Instapaper, Pinboard, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler users will need to have a premium subscription to use their account with ReadKit or any other 3rd party application.
We would like to hear from you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding to our software, don't hesitate to contact us via email (email@example.com), Twitter (@readkit) or visit our homepage at http://readkitapp.com
What's New in Version 2.4.2
ReadKit 2.4.2 is a bugfix release which resolves migration issues.
Changes in ReadKit 2.4.1:
- Improved compatibility with Yosemite
- Improved handling smart streams with Feed Wrangler
- Improved feed subscription: feed URLs parsed automatically
- Improved sync performance
- Added badge preference to smart folders to display item count or unread items only
- Added delete confirmation to feeds, folders and smart folders
- Added "Open in Chrome"
- Fixed selecting previous item with K
- Fixed issues when renaming the feed title in built-in RSS
- Fixed updating tag list
- Fixed updating dock icon badge when deleting articles on read-later services
- Fixed updating unread badge on folders of read-later services
- Fixed handling duplicate items coming from NewsBlur
- Fixed selection when navigating through articles
- Fixed invalid URLs caused by RSS Subscription Chrome extension
- Fixed several crashes