By NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world’s #1 pro DJ software brings high-impact DJing to iPad. Touch your tracks and create stunning mixes in seconds.
"Incredibly well designed and packed with great features." (WIRED)
"It's wonderfully tactile and a lot of fun." (The Guardian)
"Traktor DJ brings real DJ tools to the masses." (The Verge)
"They worked on every little detail to get the app just right." (Loop Insight)
///ABOUT TRAKTOR DJ
- Revolutionary DJ app by Native Instruments – makers of the leading pro DJ software
- Touch the groove using familiar iOS swipe and pinch gestures
- Familiar DJ mixer layout with crossfader, 3-band EQ, and filter on each channel
- Direct access to your iTunes music library from TRAKTOR DJ
- Stylish waveform display allows for simple looping and ultra-tight scratching
- Intelligent browser recommends songs based on compatible tempo and key
- Automatic tempo and key detection plus BPM sync for super-smooth mixing
- Notification Center gives you in-app access to tips and undiscovered techniques
- 8 built-in pro DJ effects including Reverb, Delay, and dramatic glitch effects like BeatMasher
- Audiobus integration allows two-way control of TRAKTOR DJ with other compatible apps
- Inter-app audio support allows TRAKTOR DJ to stream audio to other apps for further processing
- Plug-and-play integration with hardware controllers TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1, TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 and S4
- External mixer mode for sending individual deck outputs to separate mixer channels (if used with TRAKTOR hardware or splitter cable)
- Enhanced time-stretching, powered by élastique efficient V2 engine by zplane.development
- Flux mode – remix your tracks live, then drop back in at exactly the right moment
- Record your mixes live in high-quality on the iPad and share with your friends
Please note: The Metadata sync feature has been removed from TRAKTOR PRO 2. It’s still possible though, to sync metadata between two instances of TRAKTOR DJ.
///HARDWARE AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Minimum requirements are iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) or higher, and iOS 7.0 or higher. iPad 4 recommended.
Due to performance issues we do NOT recommend using Traktor DJ with external controllers on these lower-spec devices: iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad mini, iPod Touch (5th generation)
///VIDEOS AND MORE
Watch the TRAKTOR DJ intro video:
Check out the TRAKTOR DJ Knowledge Base for support information:
///ELEVATE YOUR MIX
Want to get physical with TRAKTOR DJ? Check out the 2-channel mixer, controller, and soundcard TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1:
Want total physical control for TRAKTOR DJ? Try TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 or S4. These pro-grade, all-in-one DJ systems combine with TRAKTOR DJ to unlock additional features like Beatjumps, chained effects, and Classic DJ mode with jog-wheel tempo bending (sync and keylock off).
What's New in Version 1.6.2
This update addresses several compatibility issues between TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 MK2 soundcards and devices running iOS 8.
Hi, I have an ipad 2 and everytime I open the app it shuts down. Please do something about it I really enjoy this app!
Reverb fx bug
The "reverb" fx doesn't seem to work once selected during a song, but once the app is restarted it works fine-only for a few minutes-then it doesn't work once selected again. Plz fix this bug. Thanks.
2 Critical problems make this beautiful app unusable
It pains me to write this, I wish I could simply talk about how wonderful this app looks and how swiftly it responds. Yes, at first glance this app is a thing of beauty, but I digress.... There are 2 very important reasons as to why you should save your 12$ and continue on.
1.) Metadata sync has been deactivated, and I'm pretty sure Native Instruments has NO intention of bringing it back. This app is promoted as a tool that can be used in conjunction with Traktor Pro to do all the analyzing and track preparation that you, like me, might hate doing in front of your computer. This included the ability to set and adjust beat grids, setting cue points, stored loops, etc. Sure, shame on me for not reading the very small print before downloading the app as They DO mention that the feature is disabled, but geeez.
2.) There is NO WAY to transfer saved track data from either TP2 (Traktor Pro 2) to Traktor DJ or vice versa! This is a absolute deal breaker for me. Sure, the ease of using Dropbox to have the metadata sync wirelessly would be great, but seeing as you have to plug the iPad into a computer to transfer over songs anyway, I'd be fine with that as a mode for info sharing as well. Traktor DJ seems to have no ability to either write or read any info that has been saved into the ID3 tag on the music file itself. Spent hours setting cues and adjusting grids on Traktor Pro on your computer? Too bad. Once you take the exact file that you've adjusted and move it into your iPad music library, Traktor DJ will bring up the song with none of that important information with it. Obviously, it works the same the other way too. I wish I knew this before spending 2 hours tweaking grids and setting cues for a bunch of accapellas I have on my iPad because once I move them off of TDJ and open the files up in TP2, all of that information was lost.
There is such a tremendous amount of potential with this app, but as of right now it is completely and utterly useless. Traktor DJ honestly has the ability of being a very intuitive, very cutting-edge piece of professional level DJ technology, but right now it's nothing but a toy.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 63.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Native Instruments GmbH
- © 2014 Native Instruments GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases