Radium ~ Perfect Internet Radio
By CatPig Studios Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Introductory 33% off sale! ***
Introducing Radium for Mac, the most beautiful and intuitive internet radio player you’ll ever use. Find stations in real time by name, genre or region, and tune in to your favorite radios with a single click.
Radium’s 20,000+ high quality stations, Equalizer, and built-in Wish List make listening to your favorite radio a breeze.
Discover new music
• Find new stations by name, genre, region, or any combination
• Love the playing track? Add it to your Wish List with a single click
• Quickly find what you feel like listening to by skimming through your stations' icons
Easily organize your favorite stations
• Click any station’s "+"/"x" icon to add/remove it from your favorites
• Click any station’s icon to change it
• To reorder your favorite stations, drag any station and drop it in its new place
Forget about the Settings
• Let Radium’s “Auto” mode select the best-sounding equalizer preset for each station
• Think another preset sounds better? Select it, and Radium will remember it for next time
• Let iCloud automatically sync your favorite stations, subscriptions, and wish list across all your devices. (Including Radium for iPhone!)
Share your favorite tunes
• Share a track you love on Twitter or Last.fm
• Generate a Radium link with one click and send it to a friend as simple text
Access your favorite subscriptions
• Radium supports many popular internet radio services, including Digitally Imported, CalmRadio, SiriusXM, and many more
Can't find your station? Send us an email and we'll add it in a jiffy. And don't forget to try the FREE iOS version!
Say hello: http://catpigstudios.com
What's New in Version 3.1.3
Fixed an issue that prevented some users from activating premium subscriptions.
Been using this App for a few months now on a Mac Mini running latest El Capitan. Works extremely well. It has a minimalist style which I am not fond of, I would rather have a more helpful UI. However, it finds stations when you ask it to on the Interweb and works very well with my Sirius/XM subscription as well. If I had to wish for anything to be better it would be a HOME button or toggle that would allow me to call up the stations that I have marked as faves. It may be in there already but I have not found it. My faves show up when I start Radium but if I go anywhere else I cannot get back to that screen which I will call HOME for simplicity sake. Other than that, it is the best fo the OSX radio Apps I have found.
Unusable, although the iOS version is ultra solid, the Mac version crashes constantly, every 3 or 4 minutes. The older version was stable, not this one...
Why let this awesome app die? It has been the best thing ever and now it connects to half the stations. The iOS version doen’t even support full resolution anymore, it’s a shame!