By Eyal Wiener
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Type on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV using your Mac's keyboard.
Turn your Mac into a Bluetooth keyboard that works with all of your devices.
Use keyboard shortcuts to start typing on devices.
Copy-paste text into your device.
Minimal menubar app that stays out of sight until you need it.
- Text much faster on your iPhone
- Easily edit long documents on your iPad
- Remote control your Apple TV
- Control your 2nd laptop/desktop
- Remote control your iPod playback connected to stereo.
What's New in Version 2.6
- OS X Yosemite compatibility and style makeover
- New App Icon
- New thinner style for menu bar icon
- Menu bar icon support for Yosemite Dark Mode
- Drag to reposition the device window on the screen
- Removed typing animation.
Doesn’t work with Apple TV 4
Bought this to work with my Apple TV. Was awesome on the Apple TV 3, but since I upgraded to the ATV4, it no longer works. Sent a few emails to the company and got no response after 2 weeks… Not impressed considering I paid 13.99$ for something that doesn’t work…
1Keyboard is a great product. It is easy to use and does everything as advertised. Really like the product
Can be better
It will be perfect if it won’t disconnect when I switch to another desktop, applications or even switching between the browser tabs.