By Eyal Wiener
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Type on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV using your Mac's keyboard.
Turn your Mac into a Bluetooth keyboard that works with all of your devices.
Use keyboard shortcuts to start typing on devices.
Copy-paste text into your device.
Minimal menubar app that stays out of sight until you need it.
- Text much faster on your iPhone
- Easily edit long documents on your iPad
- Remote control your Apple TV
- Control your 2nd laptop/desktop
- Remote control your iPod playback connected to stereo.
What's New in Version 2.6
- OS X Yosemite compatibility and style makeover
- New App Icon
- New thinner style for menu bar icon
- Menu bar icon support for Yosemite Dark Mode
- Drag to reposition the device window on the screen
- Removed typing animation.
1Keyboard is a great product. It is easy to use and does everything as advertised. Really like the product
This is exactly what I was looking for. My work laptop is clunky so when I am mobile I only have access to an iphone to respond to work emails. I carry my Macbook Air to do work since it’s much lighter than my work laptop. This app allows me to write long responses to work emails on my iphone without carrying around an extra bluetooth keyboard. Great program. Easy to use