By Florian Schimanke
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** COMPATIBLE WITH WORD, EXCEL AND POWERPOINT FOR IOS ***
With AnyFont it is finally possible to install any additional font in TrueTypeFont- (.ttf), OpenTypeFont- (.otf) or TrueType Collection- (.ttc) format on your iPhone or iPad. These fonts can then be used throughout the system in other apps like Word, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote and many more.
No more unexpectedly replaced fonts in presentations because the iPhone or iPad does not know them. The perfect solution for everybody who creates presentations on a Mac or PC to show them on their iPad.
Extremely easy to use. An extensive FAQ and an introductory tutorial help you to understand the app.
Check out this video tutorial: http://flo.vc/AnyFont
- Add new fonts as .ttf, .ttc or .otf file using iTunes file sharing or the „Open in…“ dialog from other apps like Mail or Dropbox
- Add single fonts or multiple fonts as a ZIP- or TTC-file
- Install single fonts or multiple fonts at once
- Preview your fonts in AnyFont’s storage
- Access FontBundles.net from within AnyFont
- Optional bundle of 1,000+ fonts (In-App Purchase)
- Complete list of all installed fonts on the device
- Support for 3D Touch
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Numbers, Keynote and Pages
- Office Suite Pro
- and many other apps!
AnyFont website: http://www.anyfont-app.com/
NOTE: It is not possible to change the system-font on your device with AnyFont. With AnyFont you can install additional fonts on your device which can then be used by other apps which make use of the device's font book.
NOTE II: Some fonts using Cyrillic or Asian characters are not supported by this way of installing fonts.
NOTE III: You don't have to purchase the optional font bundle to use AnyFont. You can always add your own fonts to install them on your device.
What's New in Version 2.7
- Fixes a problem with adding fonts from iCloud Drive.
Thanks for buying AnyFont! If you like this update, please leave a positive rating or review on the App Store.
Please also check out my new app: Lightning Deals Reminder!
Makes my life easier
It is really great to be able to use fonts in my documents and have them render properly on my iPhone and iPad. This utility is easy to use and works well.
If you do a lot of word processing this is a necessity!
Anyone who does a lot of word processing or even adding text to graphics etc requires ability to add custom fonts. This app makes that easy on iOS and to me is a game hanger in what I use my iPad Pro 12.9 for now. Before I thought it was still primitive for the main reason I couldn't seem to have the fonts I wanted easily to use it as a main device for content creation. The ability to easily add custom fonts now changes that as I have access to any new ttf font in seconds!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 11, 2017
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Florian Schimanke
- © Florian Schimanke
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Bundled Fonts$1.39