Adobe Voice – Show your story
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Featured by Apple as one of the Best Apps of 2014 ***
App Store Editors’ Choice. #1 Best New App.
“One of the simplest, most creative, most joyous apps ever written.” —David Pogue, Yahoo! Tech
Voice helps you create stunning animated videos in minutes. No filming – just talk to tell your story. Pick from over 25,000 beautiful iconic images to show your ideas and Voice automatically adds cinematic motion and a soundtrack. Persuade, inform and inspire anyone online. Make an impact.
“It’s one of the company’s most beautiful iPad apps to date, and it’s incredibly easy to use.” —Macworld
“The end result is a polished, professional-looking job (seriously) suitable for your business, or just making all the others kids in class look like rank amateurs.” —Engadget
YOUR VOICE TELLS THE STORY.
• Fun, fast and super simple.
• Touch to record your voice, one line at a time.
• Voice automatically adds the perfect soundtrack. Play it back and hear yourself sound amazing.
TAP TO MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL.
• Pick from the stunning collection of over 25,000 icons and millions of images, or use your own.
• Choose the perfect theme with one tap – engaging motion makes every element memorable.
• Select your own colors and fonts to make your stories look and feel exactly how you want them to.
AMAZING RESULTS. IN MINUTES.
• Voice automatically adds cinema-quality animation so your story looks incredible. Effortlessly.
• Share it on Facebook, Twitter, email, or your own web page for anyone to watch.
• Save your video to your Camera Roll to upload to your favorite video site.
To start creating your Voice video, simply sign-up for your free Adobe ID or use your Facebook log-in. Log-in allows us to publish and host your Voice stories, so they will always be associated with you. Adobe IDs are completely free and don’t require a subscription to Creative Cloud.
Our screenshots include images by Screenshot 1: eleephotography – “Medicine Lake, Jasper National Park, Canada.” • whologwhy – “Chestnut Leaves” • Dan Hetteix – “Wetland” • mikebaird – “California poppy, Eschscholzia californica, flower, flowers, poppy-fields-buchon-trail-MdO-2” • Dan Hetteix – “Wetland” Screenshot 2: Sergi Delgado – “Bicycle” • LukePricePhotography – “Orange Flower” Screenshot 3: Luis – “Hiker” Screenshot 4: Luis Prado – “Binoculars” • Flying Kiwi Tours – “Coastline, New ZEALAND” • Joe Looney – “Flock of Birds” including icons from The Noun Project.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
This release contains minor bug fixes.
We found that importing an image form a shared photo album didn’t always add that image to your video, so we fixed that.
We also fixed an issue causing your voice to sound like a chipmunk. It was fun at first but now, you’ll sound like you again.
Great app for classrooms
Really good application for language learning classrooms since it takes away some of the pressure of presenting live in front of others. I love the flexibility to easily re-edit 'scenes'. Use a good mic though - headsets typically carry a lot of room tone. Nicely built! Thanks :)
Fun and Useful
Great app! Made several slideshows to tell stories and my daughter who is six is now using the app too
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 29, 2016
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 112 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Creative Cloud Storage (20 GB)$2.79