Ever wanted to run a cult? Summon legendary demon gods? Control hordes of unwashed monsters? Craft a tower so tall it defies all laws of physics? Or… destroy the world?
No? Well, why not give it a try anyway?
Idle Apocalypse is the best cult, clicker apocalypse simulator of 2018! Craft your tower and build it high into the sky and deep underground. Tap to create hordes of goblins, demons and beasts to do your bidding. Cast spells on any brave heroes foolish enough to get in your way. Summon the legendary Idols – a feared group of gods – and bring about the End Times in this novel idle tapper game.
Idle Apocalypse is a game about resource management, strategy and evil!
- Features -
Craft Your Tower
- Collect materials to unlock over 40 new rooms!
- Unlock research stations to discover technologies.
- Tap generators to accelerate progress!
- Build mines, juicers, kitchens and factories.
- Craft over 20 unique monsters to do your bidding.
- Evolve, upgrade and improve them.
- Collect goblins, beasts and demons.
- Play as much or as little as you like!
- Your monsters keep fighting even while you’re offline!
- Resource management gameplay. Watch as your tower evolves with just a few taps!
Endless Idle Game
- Summon Idols to bring about the Apocalypse!
- Prestige to unlock valuable chants and grow your tower higher.
- Evolve and craft your tower on multiple play-throughs, unlocking new mechanics!
Lovers of simulation games and incremental clickers won’t be able to put down this idle monster breeding RPG. And if you do you’ll pick up again a few hours later, because it’s an idle game and there’s loot to collect!
+ Decreased the damage ramp during an Apocalypse. Increased the damage % on all Idol's Strength, Idle Wrath, Cyborg Skin and the Doomsday device. (See Reddit for more)
+ Dark Energy costs for Idol Strength and Stamina have been swapped.
+ Left hand mode added.
+ Performance update.
+ Pressing a creature's icon on the Juicer takes you to that creature.
+ Creature/Champion inventory tidied up a bit.
+ Creature cost changes.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t Double offline loot
No matter how many times I tap the double button no video pops up.
A Good Idea
This isn’t a game you can leave, you have to stay in the app or your production is terrible, and you need to check in every 4 hours or production stops completely. I couldn’t get far enough in the game to report on its grind, but if the opening is anything to go by, it can’t be good.
Not much out of it for the time spent
Everyone says it. To expensive, to little progress.
Very amusing for an idle game, even if the characters could say more than 2 sentence each it would be nice.
But it does feel like it’s a rip-off.
Evolution is very slow because when you stop playing, everything runs at 25% for 4 hour. Very expensive for absolutely anything. Good design idea, poor money management for costumers, but it’s their choice I guess.
Thanks for an interesting few hours
- Grumpy Rhino Games LTD
- 178.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018-2019 Grumpy Rhino Games LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Turbo Bundle $13.99
- Remove Ads $13.99
- Boost Bundle $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.