iGrade is the Top Collaboration GradeBook allowing Teachers, Students and Parents to keep track of Grades, Notes, Behavior and Attendance Information. It can be used autonomously by a single user or synchronized and in real time between multiple users. iGrade works online or offline and is compatible with all iPhones, iPods and iPads.
- Unlimited Students, Classes, Subjects and Categories
- Multi weight scoring with 7 Grade Standards
- Attendance Module
- Notes with Text, Audio, Video and Photo attachments
- Students and Parents mass email
- Students Import (CSV, Text File)
- In App Tutorial
- Universal Support (iPhone, iPod, iPad)
Premium Subscriber Functionalities (requires a monthly recurring In-App Purchase of $.99):
- Sharing and Synchronization Function
- Cloud Sync and Data Storage
- Real Time Statistics
- Student Report Card, PDF email or AirPrint
- Customizable Behavior Tracking
- Data Import, Export, Backup and Restore in the Cloud
- A to F with + and -
- O to N with + and -
- Numerical Scores up to 999
- UK Standard (8A to 1C)
- BTEC (D, M, P)
- Money to track Fees and Participations
- Default Grade
- Multiple Weight Logic
- Weight on Assignments and Categories
- Equal Weight
- Custom Weight
- Total Possible Grade (TPG)
- Extra Credit
Visit www.igradeforteachers.com/videotutorials to access our step by step Video-Tutorials
Terms of Services: http://zyscompany.com/terms-of-services/
In this new version, we updated our Google Login to the new Google SDK and improved the Sync performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Lost 4 months worth of grades
App worked fine until Christmas break. After Christmas, I got a message that data needed to be upgraded (no choice provided). When the data migration hits 9%, the app crashes. Attempts to sync data with another device via the cloud sync feature have been useless because iGrade support doesn't know how to retrieve or reset my password for that feature.
I've been using iGrade for over 6 months. I really like the app. For some strange reason, my notes won't show up since last update. I really need those, can you guys help me ? I'm a subscriber.
A 'free' app that requires a subscription for over 6 students. Unable to upload pictures in notes from camera roll even though it is an option when opening 'notes'
- 67.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zysco, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- iGrade Premium Subscription $2.49
- Unlimited Data $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.