Easily add frames, mats, and borders to your photos!
ImageFramer is used by artists, professional and amateur photographers, scrapbookers, framers, and people who simply want their family photos to look better.
ImageFramer helps you to:
* Present your photos and paintings in life-like frames
* Add artistic frames and effects for photographers
* Decide how to best frame your art by comparing multiple designs!
* Make your artwork stand out with life-like frames for a professional look.
* Create holiday cards
* Spice up your family, travel or holiday photos
Over 100 frames and mats in the free version with over 800 beautiful frame designs available in the standard collection (unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase) with over 400 more in the Pro collection (unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase), with more frames being added constantly.
The free version exports with an ImageFramer watermark. Watermark will be removed with the purchase of either the "Standard" or "Pro Features" features.
Learn more about ImageFramer at https://imageframer.net
* Photo.app extension
* Batch Processing
* Lightroom Plugin
* Share Extension to share photos to ImageFramer
* Create multiple variations of the frame by adjusting brightness, saturation, or colorizing it
* Add multiple colored mats with bevels for photo-realistic look
* Add shadows below the frames and control light source direction
* Add image or text overlays with easy but powerful controls (needs to be unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase)
* Export images quickly by dragging and dropping to Finder or to the desktop.
* Export images in different sizes and multiple formats
* Select background color to visualize your complete framed image on the wall in your room
* Frame editor to create your own raster or vector frames (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
* Frame design report with real-world sizes. Great to prepare for real frames. (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
* Importing and exporting of frames and designs for sharing and backup (Exporting frames requires "Pro Features")
* Print or share your designs
Frame Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Love photos of your family with the new Holiday collection of original vector frames. More to follow for free.
A comprehensive user manual is included through the Help menu.
- Support opening .HIEC image files on supported macOS releases, and saving back into them (but not Saving As)
- Improve dropping from Photos by opening the full-resolution image instead of a thumbnail
- Fix a crash when opening images with some color spaces (like some exported from Capture One Pro 12)
- Enabled Hardened Runtime
Ratings and Reviews
Does everything that is advertized and more. Easy to use, versatile; a real handy tool for many kinds of projects.
Developer Response ,
Thanks, YTM19, that’s just what we’re striving for.
is it free?! look at the in app purchases
This is free?
I can't believe this app is free! It is really an interesting concept for your photos, especially if you are planning an online gallery, etc. While the templates are fairly limited in the base app, there are more available. Details, such as matt colours, cropping, etc., are very customizable. I'm honestly surprised this is free, given it's so much better than a lot of paid applications.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.