iMathematics™ - GCSE Maths Helper and Solver
By Mobixee Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iMathematics is your personal maths tutor. It is used by thousands of students every day, and it’s the only app about maths which includes everything you need to successfully pass your exams.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US:
“One of the 10 best apps for school" (Wired.it)
"Formulas and theorems always at your fingertips” (Macitynet)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IMATHEMATICS:
• Learn quickly from over 70 topics, thanks to the clear and simple explanation.
• Practice with various interactive calculators which you'll find in some subjects.
• Quickly find the topics that matters to you thanks to the advanced search algorithm.
• Get help in your math problems with the Advanced Calculator, the Fraction Approximator and the Equation Solver.
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THE PRO VERSION:
• Get more topics, more than 120, including the most advanced topics and all those that we will add in the future.
• Get Interactive Quizzes, with which you can practice and get a rating of your level of preparation.
• Discover the step-by-step Solved Exercises, to help you understand the methods to correctly solve problems.
• Get the Advanced Utilities, like the Graphic Calculator, the Systems Solver, the Matrices Solver 3x3 and the Math Glossary.
• Keep track of your performance, with the Daily graph.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.2.20
I enjoy the math questions and how it slowly develops and get more difficult
The app is good for the first little bit but once you go into the lessons they give you a little bit of information and if you're not satisfied then they take you to a Wikipedia page because they're too lazy to write it themselves. Also when you fail a test you have to wait (understandable) and only the first 2 tests in each subject are available before you have to upgrade to "pro". This company seems like they try as hard as they can to make money, most of their apps cost money and even the free ones have in-app purchases that make the app so much better than the free one, you should at least make one app that is completely free.
Great way to improve your math! Sometimes I YouTube specific parts of the subject for the visual aid; makes the instructions more clear :)
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 30, 2017
- Version: 4.2.20
- Size: 108 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Mobixee Ltd
- © Mobixee Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Essential (1 Month)$1.29
- Essential (1 Year)$10.49
- Quiz (1 Year)$16.49
- Quiz (1 Month)$2.49