By APSalin company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iNadcon™ is GIS application that provides conversion between NAD27 and NAD83 datums.
- Conversion between NAD27 and NAD83 datums.
- Single entry for geographic coordinate: automatic recognition and parsing of the entered format.
- Simple copy and paste exchange of data with other applications.
- High conversion precision: up to 13 digits after the decimal point for all supported formats.
- Determines geographic coordinate of the current location.
- Supports three (3) geographic coordinate formats: DD (decimal degrees), DMS (degrees, minutes, seconds), and DM (degrees, minutes). Total of 22 format variations.
Examples of the recognized geographic coordinate formats:
DD (decimal degrees) format: 34.848735, -122.03118
DMS (degrees, minutes, seconds) format: 34 50 55.446 N, 122 1 52.25 W
DM (degrees, minutes) format: N34 50.9241, W122 1.8708
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Fixed the bug, that was causing the the application closing for the certain range of the geographic coordinates.