Inc. Must Reads: Daily News, Features, & Inc. Magazine for Entrepreneurs
By Mansueto Ventures LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inc. chronicles the fascinating world of entrepreneurship, providing you with the news, advice, and inspiration you need to lead your growing company.
Download the Inc. app today and join the ranks of millions of Inc. readers who are at the forefront of entrepreneurship and innovation.
*** Try free for 3 months! ***
As the only major business media brand edited exclusively to guide CEOs and owners of small-to-midsize companies to success, Inc. provides you fresh, insightful – and beautifully designed – articles to give you the tool you need to excel. Editorial features include real life examples of strategies, case studies, and successes or failures.
Key App Features:
• Daily Must Reads: The 5 most important stories of the day
• Latest Feeds: Real-time updates from inc.com
• Inc. Magazine: Access to every magazine article from 2012 forward, optimized for presentation on all iOS devices
• Sharing: Share articles across social media platforms with the tap of a button
• Award-winning content, seamless navigation, and visually stunning graphics
The Inc. Must Reads app is free to download, with free access of up to 7 articles a month. Subscribe to receive unlimited access.
Subscription Options: 1 Year Subscription, $19.99*
* Subscription automatically renews. Your credit card will be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences.
If you are a current Inc. subscriber, access to the Inc. Must Reads app is provided to you at no additional cost for as long as you are an existing subscriber. Download the free app and follow the instructions to verify your subscription and start experiencing Inc. on your mobile device.
What's New in Version 6.6
Login crash issue fixed
New app is terrible
I've tried numerous times to log in and have been unsuccessful. Customer support is also useless, they just keep emailing me back telling me to do the same things that I've told them doesn't work. I will not be renewing my subscription.
5 star for the content and paper mag, 1 star for the app
This review is only for the app. I am in love with the magazine and is both a paper subscriber and also became a digital subscriber.
The app is a very very basic ereader worthy of 2009 first gen iPad apps.
Was there any testing done? The restore purchases button is totally useless so we can't even login. This is a 6 month old iPad Air 2 with clean ios10.
1) as a iTunes subscriber, there isn't even a way to log in any more... what do I do? The instruction to validate login does not work even after reinstall of the app. I can't access any content.
Overall I feel this app does not do justice to the tremendous writers and great content in the magazine. I am a big fan of the mag but for a good example of a good iPad mag app, see the Wired's implementation.
This app overall leaves me yearning for the paper mag... Much to be desired.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 26, 2016
- Version: 6.6
- Size: 41.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Mansueto Ventures LLC
- © Mansueto Ventures
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Inc. Yearly Subscription$27.99