Web development tools for iOS.
Inspect is a web inspector for iOS that provides desktop-class developer tools, right in the app. No need for remote debugging, connecting to a desktop, proxies, or remote systems.
- HTML element inspection and editing (with live preview).
- CSS inspection and editing (with live preview).
- Open files and folders from other apps (like Working Copy), or from iCloud to test locally.
- Responsive design tools: View your site with a variety of mobile and desktop sizes and orientations, including support for custom sizes and user agents.
- View raw page source and list page resources.
- Save a screenshot of your site, including the ability to save the full page.
Happy Spring 2019!
- Added "Storage" panel which displays cookies, local storage and session storage for a page. Also provides editing!
- Added history suggestion from the location bar.
- Improved design in iPhone X, XS, XS Max and new iPad Pros.
- Design refinements, accessibility improvements, bugfixes and plenty more little changes!
Ratings and Reviews
As a web developer who primarily works on an iPad Pro, I rely on this app every day. It’s simply the best web inspector browser on the App Store. Keep the updates coming!! :-)
Also! Even non-developers will find this app very useful when they need to visit websites at large desktop screen resolutions not offered by their mobile device.
- Parallax Dynamics Inc.
- 11.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Parallax Dynamics Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.