Instapaper is the simplest way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted.
Instapaper for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch provides a mobile-optimized text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Instapaper also enhances the standard reading experience with features like text-to-speech, which can be controlled via the Apple Watch.
Instapaper has been inducted into the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame, received Macworld Editor's Choice Award, and has also been featured in publications including Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, and The Verge, among others.
- Strip away all clutter and save the content of web pages into iOS-optimized formatting.
- Read anywhere! No internet, no problem: access your articles on airplanes, subways, elevators, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Save to Instapaper from other iOS applications with one tap.
- Control every aspect of your reading experience with a variety of font, color themes, and spacing options.
- Find that great quote you want to remember and share? Instapaper makes it easy to highlight text in any article.
- Have your Instapaper articles narrated to you with text-to-speech. Just turn up the volume on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and relax!
- Control text-to-speech right from your Apple Watch.
- Sort your list of articles by popularity, date, and article length.
- Folders for easy organization.
- Full-text search for articles in your account
* True Black theme for iPhone X devices
* iPad Smart Keyboard shortcuts
* iPad Pro support
* Other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
New update is a storage hog
Long-time user here. Very disappointed with the new update which re-download all my saved articles and now takes up massive amounts of storage. Over a GB of storage. I even reinstalled again and got the same results.
Dark mode, pretty please!
I’ve been an Instapaper user for years and really enjoy the service. Find it a better reading environment than Pocket.
The one missing thing for me is dark mode. Feels very strange not to have that yet on the second gen OLED devices from Apple.
Cannot save anything
I tried and nothing got saved on the iOS. Use the iOS share icon, saw the top message saying that the article is saved, but when I open the app, nothing. Try to get support and couldn’t fine support email at all.
Like the fonts and display, only if I can save from safari browser.
- Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
- 56.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Instant Paper, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.