The "instax SHARE" is FUJIFILM official application that can be used to print images from smartphones to instax SHARE smartphone printer.
[Select Your Best Shot!]
"instax SHARE" is an app to print images from your smartphone with the smartphone printer instax SHARE SP-1/SP-2/SP-3(FUJIFILM). You can enjoy beautiful instax print by simply selecting best shots in your smartphone or tablet within less than a minute.
FUJIFILM instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-1/SP-2/SP-3
* Not support to old model printers.
If you want to print a picture stored in iCloud, save it to your device first and then print it.
(2) Permissions setting of "instax SHARE" application.
Some or all of the functions can not be used unless you enable the following permissions of "instax SHARE" application.
Please enable the authority by referring to the following procedure.
After installation, you will be asked for permission when using the following functions for the first time, please enable it.
The "Take a picture" function need the "Camera" permission.
The "Real time template" function need the "Camera" permission and the "Location" permission.
"Selection from Photos" function need the "Photos" permission.
If the authority is set to invalid, please enable it with the following operation.
--Example of operation on iPhone 6s (iOS 10.3.3)--
2.Tap "instax SHARE"
3."ALLOW INSTAX SHARE TO ACCESS"
Please enable all of "Camera" "Photo" "Location".
Note: If you have not used the following functions ,these permission settings wil not be displayed.
The "Camera" permission has required by the "Take a picture" function and the "Real time template" function.
"Location" permission has required by the "Real time template" function.
The "Photos" permission has required by the "Selection from Photos" function.
[How to print]
Print photos taken with smartphones.
1. Turn on the printer.
2. **Important** By "Settings" app on your smartphone device, Choose "Wi-Fi", turn on the Wi-Fi, and choose and connect the printer SSID (INSTAX-xxxxxxxx, wrote at printer bottom) from the "CHOOSE A NETWORK..." list. (Excute once, will be connected automatically from the next time.)
3. Launch the instax SHARE app.
4. Select image from Photos or SNS, or take photo with a smartphone camera.
5. Once image is selected, press Edit and edit the image (scaling, rotate, filter and template).
6. Post message on a template if template which accepts text is selected.
7. Press "Connect and print." when editting is completed.
8. When you print for the first time, will be asked password for the printer, please enter initial password that is wrote in User's Guide of the printer.
[When you can not update in AppStore]
On the AppStore update screen, the instaxSHARE application is displayed in "Available Updates"
However ,Sometimes "Update button" has been changed to "open button",and con not be updated.
Please uninstall the instaxSHARE application and reinstall it.
(When reinstalling, "Reprint image" saved in the application will be cleared.)
・Fixed some bugs.
・The automatic power off time can now be changed (SP-2/SP-3).
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an update!!!
The app sucks.. App crashes.. Limited things to what can be done with your photos.. I got the SP-2 printer, disappointed the app is so limited
“Password” don’t work
Recently updated and asking for password , doesn’t let me log in using “1111” ummm need another update ?
Thing is I really love using this but now it’s jus a pain
Selected picture can’t be used
Why on earth can’t I select ANY pictures what’s the point??!
- FUJIFILM Corporation
- 91 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FUJIFILM Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.