The new Insteon Hub connects you to your home from any smartphone or tablet. Control Insteon light bulbs, wall switches, outlets and thermostats. Receive instant email or push notification alerts from motion and water leak sensors while you're away.
Download the Insteon for Hub app, connect your Insteon Hub, select your favorite Insteon devices for your home and enjoy!
The Insteon Hub works in combination with your router and smartphone or tablet to control Insteon devices in your home while you're there, when you're at work, or out of town.
Easy Device Scheduling
Want to turn on your bedside lamp automatically to help wake you up in the morning? How about program the porch light to turn on and off automatically with the rise and fall of the sun? No problem.
Get Alerts on Your Mobile Phone or Computer
Create alerts by adding water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors and more. The Insteon Hub will send push notifications and email alerts to your mobile device. The Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app at any time.
Stay Connected to What Matters Most
Wonder what triggered the motion sensor or just want to check in on the kids or your pets? Add a wireless camera and you'll see it all from your smartphone. The Insteon cameras feature pan/tilt control and night vision. Setting up this camera within the Insteon for Hub app is the easiest setup that you have ever seen!
The Insteon Hub stores your homes configuration in the cloud which allows access from any number of smartphones and tablets you may own. Add another smartphone by simply downloading the app, sign in and enjoy.
NO MONTHLY FEES
That's right. No monthly fees to view, control and monitor your home. Other systems on the market charge hundreds of dollars a year for services that you can enjoy for free with the Insteon Hub.
Easy Installation with Videos
The Insteon for Hub app features video installation wizards that walk you through setup of many Insteon devices.
Detailed Insteon app features:
• Now supports Apple Watch for control of scenes and devices throughout your home
• Simple and clear user controls
• Easy to follow onscreen wizards for fast setup
• Insteon Thermostat support, temp, humidity, mode, cool, heat, fan
• Supports Venstar thermostat (with Insteon Adapter)
• Nest thermostat support
• Ability to add Insteon/Smarthome indoor and outdoor WiFi cameras
• WiFi camera configuration – ability to set username, password, add/edit/delete contrast, brightness, mirror, flip image, directional control (up/down/left/right – ie “pan/tilt”)
• Create a scene – single activation with multiple devices
• Create rooms for organization
• Add a timer for on/off/days of week
• Auto-detect of geo-location of smartphone to calculate sunrise/sunset and automatic time synchronization
• Receive email and push notification alerts when sensors and devices are activated
• Quick status of sensors with the Check-In page
• Cloud service provides access via multiple devices without reconfiguration
• Works over WiFi, 4G, 3G, and EDGE
• Supports hundreds of Insteon devices
• Technical support and feedback email link within the app
Added support for regional device variations
Ratings and Reviews
Custom ramp speed
Can we please have a way to enter a custom ramp speed, like 12 or 15 seconds? Five seconds is too fast, 20 seconds is too slow, and there’s no way to revert the devices back to their default of 10 seconds.
Need Homekit support and update for Apple Watch 5.01 please!!!
Svp une mise-à-jour pour l’Apple Watch, ça fait presqu’un an qu’il n’y a pas eu de mise-à-jour ça ne fait pas sérieux comme application!!!
Needs HomeKit Support
There really needs to be HomeKit support on the Hub. Also, the Insteon App for Apple Watch no longer works with WatchOS5. Please fix.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.