IOD Calc Jnr
By Mattch Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IOD Calc Jnr
A free but full featured IOD Calc for screens 1m (3.3') or smaller.
- The paid version allows any screen size -
The premier calculator for 3D photography and film. IOD Calc Jnr ensures accurate 3D filming and replaces trial and error techniques currently applied. There is no need for guess work with IOD Calc Jnr!
Designed for, and used by, amateur student film makers to industry professionals.
- Calculates the inter-ocular distance needed for each camera setup based on measurements from set.
- Set a fixed inter-ocular distance and calculate the distances so you know where you can place the camera and subjects in the field of view
- The sliders are logarithmic so you get finer control at the short end.
- Suitable for Motion Picture and Stills work, Film or Electronic cameras.
- Best of all it's fast and intuitive.
The IOD Calc Jnr is an essential tool for film-makers taking on the latest 3D revolution. IOD Calc Jnr features include:
- Handy sliders and nudge buttons to set the distances to the nearest and farthest objects in the scene, as well as the desired convergence point - whether or not you converge in camera or post.
- Computes roundness factor so you can match the apparent depth from shot to shot even when changing lenses and setup.
- Calculates the foreground and background divergences as percentages and actual distances for your chosen screen size and limits the background divergence to prevent hyper infinities.
- Operates in metric and imperial.
- Outdoor/Indoor mode; Indoor mode limits the distances to 30m to give more precision
- Large list of built-in sensors, including the Panasonic AG-3DA1
What's New in Version 3.1
- Limit bars in fixed IOD mode
- Minimum iOS Version now 4.0
User Requested features:
- Updated sensor list