iParks Navigator for both iPhone and iPad enables you to explore the finest parks and greenspace in and around Metro Vancouver, including a system of 23 regional parks and parks operated by the City of Coquitlam, City of Richmond, City of North Vancouver and City of Vancouver.
iParks Navigator includes:
- Information on services and facilities found in Metro Vancouver regional parks, the Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve (LSCR) and city parks operated by the City of Coquitlam, City of Richmond, City of North Vancouver and City of Vancouver;
- Dynamic mapping layer and location services integrated with GIS database to show your location relative to park trails and facilities
- Directions for driving, walking and transit access to parks; support for parks with multiple entrances
- Search for parks based on city, facilities and activities
- A "Safety & Alerts" bulletin highlighting features or safety occurrences
- In select parks, HD video showcasing park features and events
- Photo galleries
Download this app to help you get outdoors and explore some amazing parks and greenspace in Metro Vancouver.
** where map data available
*** Lynn Headwaters Regional Park and the LSCR have limited wireless network capability. Backcountry users should not use iParks Navigator for wayfinding, but use a compass, altimeter, accurate topographic map and credible local knowledge
improvements to user interface and functionality and new data
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded to find playgrounds near my hotel, doesn't meet my expectations App is basically a map. Park pins disappear when zooming in, and selecting them just gives me the name of the map. Have to manually go to another screen to find out if the park contains a playground - and the lists require downloading each time.
App has potential, doesn't achieve it.
Crashes, doesn't support landscape, has useless buttons, information and extras are lacking, but worst of all it costs money for what is otherwise free information on a standard website
Very poor effort here. Can't use for more than 1-2 minutes without it crashing (on iPhone 4). Also can't do anything without a data connection so forget about it if ur hoping it stores maps locally. Actually just forget about it and save yourself the 99c.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.