iSEQUENCES is an educational app for children with Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome that enables them to practice 100 (10 in this Lite version) different sequences about everyday situations, such as:
- Autonomous habits like brushing their teeth, washing their hands, getting dressed or going to bed
- Fun activities like going to the beach, to the movies or do sports
- Every day situations like falling down, taking the bus, going the doctor, buying bread or getting wet in the rain
- Emotions like happiness, sadness, surprise or fear
All this is taught by the character Tatus and his friends.
***** WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING *****
- Overall, I think this app is great for making sequencing cards fun and motivating – Speech Time Fun
- The concept of the app is simple enough but the six cheerful cartoon characters used in the sequencing pictures make the presentation fun and engaging for children – The iPhone Mum
***** FEATURES *****
- 100 exercises that introduce a situation to children and they are asked to guess what will happen next
- 60 exercises that display social situations and the children are asked to say how they think the characters in the situation feel
- New options that are highly configurable to better adapt the app to each child
- Selection of the exercises either manual or automatic by level of difficulty and type of exercises
- No ads inside of the app
***** WHO IT IS FOR*****
iSEQUENCES can be used both as a support tool for therapy and at home as an entertainment
***** WHO WE ARE *****
The Planeta Imaginario Foundation is an early intervention centre for children and teenagers with Autism/ASD that operates throughout Spain and in some other European cities.
New configuration options:
- Display sequence description before or after sorting it.
- Define a customized interval for inactivity sound alarm, or deactivate it.
- Display always prize image when pressing a button or don't display it.
- Establish time between the end of the sequence and the following one.
- When dropping an image out of its destination, the image can automatically return to its position or stay where it is.
- Modified and improved assistance within the emotions game.
- Added assistance within the sorting game.
New added language: German.
Some glitches fixed.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.