iSSH allows you to turn any remote SSH server into a SOCKS proxy.
iSSH is a GUI app for the "ssh -D" command, it frees you from the tedious command line options.
Now you can turn your remote SSH server into a SOCKS proxy without touching the command line, the settings are remembered automatically and you can start/stop/restart the SOCKS proxy easily.
You can start using iSSH in a few steps:
1. Configure iSSH
2. Start the SOCKS proxy service
3. Configure your computer/device/app SOCKS proxy using the displayed IP and port
Note: You must have an SSH account in order to use iSSH.
* Safari/Chrome Configuration (OS X)
1. Go to "System Preferences -> Network"
2. Select your network and go to "Advanced... -> Proxies -> SOCKS Proxy"
3. Enable SOCKS Proxy and enter the proxy IP/port
* Firefox Configuration (OS X)
1. Launch Firefox
2. Go to "Preferences... > Advanced -> Network -> Settings"
3. Select "Manual proxy configuration:" and enter the proxy IP/port
• Auto reconnect for multiple times
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.