By Max Soderstrom
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iStardate shows the current stardate. It can be used as a clock, because the stardate is updated when time passes. This application is a must for all the Trek fans out there.
- When bought this app, it had two 1 star ratings but I took a chance and I'm sure glad I did. I love this simple little app it's worth $1 I spent and I was glad to discover that I didn't need a wireless connection to use it. As an iTouch user that's very important to me.
- To get your geek on! There are websites out there with Java script calcs yet this little app does it all open and p**f it is there. It is just a buck you know u want it.
Ya know... I kind of thought this was pointless at first, however it's actually kind of cool. I've always wondered what todays date would b if it was a stardate. Looking forward to future updates
- Shows the current stardate and uses the same format/tehnique as *Google Calendar does. However there is a plan to support more time formats in future updates to the application.
- Updates stardate as time passes (Clock feature). Note that stardate is updated about once in 3 minutes.
- The user can lock the screen for the device and let the clock run in the background. (Nice night stand clock feature)
As everyone knows the format how to calculate the stardate is not obvious and there is alot of discussion about how to present stardates. We have decided to use the same stardate calculation format as the boys/girls over at *Google Calendar has used. It can be disputed that is this the correct format, however this is probably the most common format used currently.
All the cool products by SusaSoftX are:
Speed Test Classic
Ahaa - Riddle This!
Alice She Talks - Chat Bot.
*GOOGLE CALENDAR is a trademark of Google Inc.
clock star trek time stardate julian date gregorian quadacent watch calendar
What's New in Version 1.1
- New conversion view added. Now it is possible to convert other dates into stardates.
Great, simple, BUT
The only thing missing is a [Copy] option. Being able to copy the stardate to the clipboard would make this app perfect. I love that it works as a background clock via multitasking.
Does exactly what it says it does...
The stardate is not written the same way has they use it in series. You can't even translate stardate from the show because it not compatible. Don't buy it, it not worth the price it cost.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 19, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Max Soderstrom
- © 2009 SusaSoftX
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.