By Servision Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SerVision's iSVClient enables users to access live or recorded video from vehicles and sites in which SerVision’s video gateway solutions (DVRs) have been deployed, and to respond in real time to security breaches as they occur. SerVision manufactures a range of professional video recording and transmission solutions for the security industry, specializing in mobile platforms such as Buses, Trucks, Police vehicles, Cash-in-Transit, and more... SerVsion solutions are optimized for streaming high quality video at low bit-rates over cellular networks. More info on can be found on SerVision's website: www.servision.net
- Remote connectivity and video streaming (live/recorded) with SerVision Video Gateways
- Control camera Pan/Tilt/Zoom functionality
- Ability to observe up to 4 live streams simultaneously in four video windows (160x120), or select a single video stream in one large video window (320x240)
- User can toggle between cameras that are connected to a single Video Gateway and view live/recorded video from them
What's New in Version 5.1
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 23, 2013
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: SerVision Ltd.
- © Servision Ltd 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.