Turn your iPhone into a translation device!
Introducing iTranslate Converse, a revolutionary new speech translation App. iTranslate Converse turns your iPhone and Apple Watch into a two-way translation device. The simple design enables natural conversations in 38 languages, and automatically detects the correct language between two selected languages for a fast and accurate translation.
Speak directly into your iPhone’s microphone and dramatically improve results as well as create a more natural conversation experience. It literally turns your iPhone into the first real translation device.
SIMPLE & EASY
Tap & Hold to Speak. Release to Translate. The entire screen becomes your translation button.
SUPERIOR TRANSLATION ACCURACY
Works well in noisy environments.
Delivers translation results in near real time.
Instantly converse in 38 languages.
Automatic detection between the 2 selected languages for a seamless translation experience.
View and export full transcripts for every voice conversation.
Learn more about iTranslate Converse at https://www.itranslate.com/converse
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Arabic (Saudi), Arabic (UAE), Arabic (Egypt), Catalan, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwan), Chinese (Cantonese), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (US), English (GB), English (Australian), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (USA), Spanish (Mexico), Swedish, Thai, Turkish
For a Complete Language overview: https://itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app.
Thank you for using iTranslate Converse! Here’s what’s new:
- Converse now fully supports iOS 12 & watchOS 5
- Siri Shortcuts: Open Converse via voice commands
To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability. If you enjoy iTranslate Converse, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it
Ratings and Reviews
The last picture is wrong (AppStore)
It makes no sense to say "我说中国” since that literally means "I speak China".
Assuming that you wanted to say "I speak Chinese", I recommend that you change it to "我说中文”, which is how you say it.
We are sorry to hear you are unhappy but thank you for the feedback we will investigate the localization in the image you are referring to. But the localization was done by a native speaker.
Good app, needs improvement
Great for very basic communication but not recommend for intense peace negotiations, nuclear disarmament agreement or hostage negotiations. However I’m sure it will be a great app in a few iterations from now. Needs support for Vietnamese.
English to Thai Thai to English
Useless for Thai. So far no app comes close to getting it half right. Not enough of a proper database. Google translate is also poor and I suspect this app is using Google.
Greetings, We are sorry you are unhappy but this sounds like you where just having issues with voice recognition. Some people may find it necessary to change there cadence or diction when using voice recognition. It is still a machine so speaking clearly will dramatically improve results. If you need any further assistance you can contact us directly as well: email@example.com -iTranslate Team
- iTranslate GmbH
- 82.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, iTranslate GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- iTranslate Pro $12.99
- iTranslate Pro $6.49
- iTranslate Pro $49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.