Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro is an electronic flight bag (EFB) solution that includes the high quality terminal and enroute charting that Jeppesen is known for in an easy to access electronic workflow that facilitates crew resource management while minimizing the need for paper in the cockpit.
Some of the functionality that FliteDeck Pro offers is:
- 'Smart notes' / Routelist
- Tailored Enroute
- Airport Moving Map (AMM)
- Direct access to charts, including engine-out and customer-inserted charts
- Display and loading of ATC-cleared routes
- Quick creation of temporary and permanent user waypoints
- Importing flight plan routes
- Flight sharing between iPads
- Searchable in-app help system
- Introduction of a SID / STAR "picker"
- Display of Ownship on SIDs and STARs
- Integration with the Teledyne AID
- Vastly improved performance in Enroute
- Wx displays significantly quicker
- Increased minimum accuracy requirements for display of ownship
- Highlighting terminal charts in two colors
- Display of an operator's airport classification in the enroute theme (when used with tailored enroute data)
FliteDeck Pro enhances your situational awareness with the:
- Optional display of ownship on approach charts, AMM / taxi charts, and the enroute map
- Automatic switch to a AMM/taxi chart upon landing
- Track Up and North Up enroute map orientations
- Distance calculations with the offset indicator
- Optional night theme for optimal viewing in low-light conditions
- Custom keyboard that allows you to enter flight information quickly and easily
Options to customize FliteDeck Pro include:
- Tailored content
- AID Integration
- Customer configuration of global settings
- Display of company-specific engine-out charts
- Access to customer-inserted charts
**This app requires a data subscription, available separately. Contact your Jeppesen account manager for details.***
• Resolved a discrepancy related to the mapping of a fix received from a
imported flight plan.
• Corrected an issue occurring when user taps on certain communications within a FIR.
• Resolved discrepancies related to integration with Boeing Onboard Navigation System (ONS).
• Other fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty darn good
Only two things I'd like.....
Set the weather to auto load if preferred.
Give us an option for a red line to draw out runway/ taxiway closures.
Good app, needs ability to plot adjacent oceanic tracks
Need the ability to insert a ROUTE DISCON and display adjacent oceanic tracks as a dashed line or a greyed out line.
Otherwise quite a capable app and very stable.
Ten times better than paper
I work for a major airline, and after about six months after the transition from paper to electronic, I have this to say: this is the slickest thing since sliced bread. If I was in charge of app improvements, I would make these changes:
1. Add a rotate counter-clockwise button,
2. Add a pen or pencil type writing option and,
3. Add other highlighter colour options.
The automatic updates make having current charts, well automatic.
The only thing keeping me from giving a five star rating, is occasionally, the app bogs and is slow to respond, or even crashes, but infrequently.
- 291.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2017 Jeppesen. All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.