Have a Jobber account? The Jobber app is a sidekick to your account, built for your team in the field.
What is Jobber? Jobber is software built to help you run a better service business.
Company owners: Create and/or access your company’s Jobber account from your computer, then add team members to your account so they can download and use the Jobber app to view their schedules, clock in and out, and more.
Employees: To use the Jobber app, your company must have a Jobber account, and you must be added to the account as an authorized user.
With the Jobber app, employees can:
- View their schedule, timesheets, and clients for any workday.
- Receive notifications when company owners make a change to their current workday schedule.
- Access a client's extended details, including contact information, a list of properties, custom fields, notes, payments, and invoices.
- Track their time spent on individual visits and clock in and out for the day.
- Get one-click directions to visit locations.
- Share photos, notes, and attachments right from the field.
- Create quotes and invoices for customers.
- Collect payment right in the field.
- Send copies of invoices, quotes and receipts by email.
Company owners will access their Jobber account from their computers to manage all aspects of the business, and they also have additional privileges within the app:
- Check your team’s daily schedule and see their progress.
- Create new clients and properties right from the app.
- View notes left on quotes, jobs, and invoices.
- View detailed client billing and invoicing history.
- Schedule jobs while out in the field.
- Added the ability to view deposits on quotes
- Fixed a bug that was causing products and services to be listed alphabetically, and not in the order established in Jobber.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some clients from being searchable when creating a new job
- Fixed a bug that allowed users without pricing permission to see pricing on quotes
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “on my way” message to be shown on the work request create screen
- Made minor changes to onboarding flow for first time users
Ratings and Reviews
Modernized our business
These guys have been amazing. We wanted something to help us track payroll time, schedule jobs and organize us a little better. It has turned into a full company resource for almost everything we do. They keep improving it and while we can’t wait to see some new features, they seem to keep moving forward. It’s probably the most stable software we’ve ever used. And no we don’t own shares!
Developer Response ,
Wow! You made our day :) Thanks so much for sharing your experience. It's so great to hear Jobber has helped with more than you expected, and we can't wait for you to see updates down the road either!
Great Workflow Tool
Did 2 Jobber trials in 2013 with our Tree Service company. Jumped aboard Jan 1/14. Our staff and leadership team loves the functionality of the App and the Jobber SaaS. Updates are critically thought out and relevant when released from development.
Developer Response ,
Hey Kevin, thanks so much for the kind words. We're so glad that the whole team is loving using Jobber! Stay tuned for more updates to come :)
Great app missing key feature
Elegant, easy to use app. Thank you!
Our outfit would love the ability for an employee to enter their total work hours for the day instead of having to clock in/out. Any chance of adding this feature?
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Thanks so much for this great feedback :) We will definitely share your thoughts with the team on entering hours for the app! For now, one option for your team is to manually add in their time in Jobber Online by going to www.getjobber.com on a mobile browser and going to the Timesheets section. If you have any questions about this workflow or have some more feedback to share with us, please reach out to us by calling 1-888-721-1115, emailing email@example.com, or chatting in through your account. Thanks again for the suggestion!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.