Jobs - Guess Who?
By Ripple Digital Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Teach kids how to identify types of jobs and occupations in 16 different languages. Teaching of jobs vocabulary includes police, teacher, chef, pilot and more.
A fun games for kids of all ages. An educational game for kids and child development, learn how to match jobs to their names with clues of person’s attributes. Great for infant, toddlers and preschooler, more fun than flash cards, children will learn to:
- Develop their native language skills
- Learn a new language
- Work on their coordination and concentration
- Hone their speed and motor skills
A game that can keep children entertained while they learn. Setting features:
- Choose from 16 different language for your audio
- Choose the same or a different displayed languages
- Set how long you want to play the game
- Game speed – choose how fast or slow you want the jobs to rotate
Parents can mix and match the audio and displayed language, providing opportunities for children to learn a new language, or practice in several languages. The 16 languages include:
What's New in Version 1.4
Fixed for iPad 3.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 27, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ripple Digital Publishing
- Ripple Digital Publishing ©2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.