The Joint Report of Groupement des assureurs automobiles (GAA) is a straightforward and effective app to report an accident to any insurer doing business in Quebec.
The Joint Report can be used after an accident with no injuries, involving one, two or three vehicles.
User-friendly and efficient, the Joint Report saves time by collecting all the information needed to make a claim to your insurer.
To use the app, each driver involved in an accident must have an email address.
* Use the mobile device’s default email app to send the Joint Report.
* Make sure you are connected to the Internet when you email the Joint Report.
The app lets you:
- Create a profile ahead of time to speed up use of the Joint
- Report in case of an accident.
- Automatically enter the data on the driver’s licence by reading the bar code.
- Provide all the information needed by the insurers, as well as two photos of each damaged vehicle.
- Sign directly on the screen, using a finger or a Stylus pen, thus confirming the official version of each driver involved.
- Forward a copy of the Joint Report to the drivers involved and their respective insurers.
The app language is that of your device settings.
Download it for free!
An update of the list of insurers
Ratings and Reviews
Ajoutez la Sécurité Nationale comme compagnie d’assurance
Ajouter la Sécurité Nationale
Does not support all insurance companies
My company is Security National and it is not on the scroll list.
Pas encore utilisé.
Faudrait avoir la possibilité de choisir la langue (francais ou anglais) au moment de créer un rapport.
- Groupement des assureurs automobiles
- 87.4 MB
Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © Groupement des assureurs automobiles, 2003-2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.