Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island 2 – Director's Cut
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Voices and text in English.
Survival is not all! You have to save the island from an environmental disaster!
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island 2, the sequel to adventure game Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island, and inspired from Jules Verne’s novel The Mysterious Island, offers the player an experience comparable to that of Robinson Crusoe or one of Verne's characters. But in this new installment, survival is not all! The player will also have to save the island from an environmental disaster. The scenario enhances ecological issues that were already shared by Jules Verne and that no one ever questions today.
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island 2 begins with the crash of the helicopter that came to rescue Mina. She survived but is once again trapped on the island. All of a sudden, under her very eyes, an unknown disease afflicts the plants first, then the animal life. Mina explores the island to locate the infection source. She searches Captain Nemo's base in vain, then the ruins of an unknown civilization, and finally understands that it is outside pollution that threatens the island. The only way to save this natural wonder is to turn the shield back on. But if Mina makes this decision, she gives up -as Captain Nemo did before her- the idea of returning to civilization…
Two-character play: in the first installment, the player embodied Mina, a young and carefree navigator taking part in the Jules Verne competition, and used Jep, a cute, little monkey, as a simple tool. In this second chapter, Jep becomes a character in his own right. The player switches from one character to another and maximizes the use of each other’s talents depending on the circumstances: only Mina can use complex tools, combine objects and, of course, read the documents found in the course of the game; whereas Jep can climb places inaccessible to Mina, communicate with other monkeys and find numerous objects thanks to his sense of smell.
• Fluid and intuitive point-and-click navigation using a 360° engine
• Inspired by Jules Verne's classics
• Mass Appeal Theme: "stranded on a desert island"
• Survival, exploration, discovery and puzzles, set in a tropical island setting
• Original interactive inventory system allows you to combine and create new items and tools
• Photorealistic settings and numerous recognizable locations to explore: Granit House, the volcano and the Nautilus
• Meet and interact with the ghost of Captain Nemo
• Videos, voices and texts in 5 languages (english, french, spanish, italian and german)
DON'T MISS OUR OTHERS ADVENTURE EXCITING GAMES!
Dracula The Path of the Dragon (3 parts)
Dracula The Path of the Dragon - Director's Cut
Egypt Series: The Prophecy (3 parts)
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy - Director's Cut
Retour sur l'Ile Mystérieuse - Director's Cut
Retour sur l'Ile Mystérieuse 2 - Director's Cut
Dracula The Path of the Dragon HD (3 parts)
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island – Deluxe Edition
The Prophecy HD (3 parts)
Jules Verne’s Secrets Of The Mysterious Island
Dracula: The Path Of The Dragon (3 parts)
Egypt The Prophecy (3 parts)
Nostradamus The Last Prophety (2 parts)
FOLLOW ANUMAN INTERACTIVE:
Encore plus agréable que le premier volet! Parfaitement difficile! Définitivement le meilleur jeu d'Anuman.
- Category: Games
- Released: Mar 09, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.92 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: microids
- © Microïds. Microïds is a trademark of Anuman Interactive. © 2011 Anuman Interactive SA. MacOSX version by Coladia.
Compatibility: OS X 10.5 or later