JUST EAT - Order Food Delivery
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download our FREE app and start ordering from JUST EAT, Canada's largest take-out and food delivery site.
It's time to give in to your inner foodie with thousands of food choices from some seriously delicious restaurants all over Canada. With options like pad thai, sushi, burgers, and pizza — if there’s something you're craving, we probably have it and all with a quick tap of the app.
The simplest route is often the most rewarding and we get that so we built an app so easy to use you'll scratch your head wondering how we got to be so savvy.
All you have to do is enter your postal code and select a restaurant ready to serve in your area. When it comes time to pay we bring on even more choices like cash, debit or credit. And, if you're one of those really organized folks you can create a JUST EAT account and use our secure saved card feature.
It's all here and it’s all FREE, so get downloading and start eating.
The awesome app features you'll get:
* Find a restaurant by name
* Pay by cash, credit or debit
* Quick and easy food ordering, at home or on the go
* Choose to have your food delivered or picked up
* Find your postal code using automatic geolocation
* Browse mobile version of all our restaurant menus
* Filter your search by customer ratings or cuisine categories
* Works with your current JUST EAT account. Don't have an account yet? Sign up today!
* Available in French/English. Switch language by adjusting on your iOS system settings
* iOS 6, 7, 8 supported
What's New in Version 2.5.0
* Bug fixes and improvements
App does not remember recent orders. Does not allow you to cancel orders if they haven't been fullfilled, lists available restaurants that aren't available .... Subpar everywhere. Get better options in canada because after 4 orders, none have gone smoothly.
Worked great before the latest update
Ever since I updated to the latest version of the app I've been having issues placing orders. I try to add items to my order but they fail to be added and my total stays at $0.00 every time. Whatever was changed in the latest update screwed up the app biiiig time.
Update is fine here
Works well so far. Almost 50 places to choose from in my almost-medium sized city. Even more at more workplace.
It depends on whether your surrounding restaurants have signed up with just eat or not. I think some people forget that.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 03, 2015
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
- Seller: Just-Eat Holdings Limited
- © Just Eat Holding Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.