Kananaskis Trail Map
By David Crawshay
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A topographical map of Kananaskis Country, Alberta, Canada.
The trails on the map include Burstall Pass, Chester Lake, Rawson Lake, Elbow Lake, Ptarmigan Cirque, Nihahi, Moose Mountain, and Ribbon Falls.
- Search or browse the names of trails, mountains, lakes, rivers, creeks, and backcountry campgrounds.
- Track your current location and elevation with GPS (on devices with a GPS receiver).
- Add flags (waypoints) to mark locations, including your current location and elevation.
- Share flags with others using email or message.
- Measure distance by sliding finger across the map.
- Use the map with no Internet connection. The entire map is stored on your device.
Note: This is an unofficial map and is not endorsed by the Government of Alberta.
What's New in Version 4.0
- Higher resolution maps
- Additional trails
- Trail title and length displayed by tapping anywhere along a trail
- Flag distance and elevation
- Support for iPad and larger iPhones
Easy and functional
Great app. Simple layout, user friendly and accurate. Helped me find a hike close by when the trail I went to was closed.
A simple legend would complete this wonderful App.
This great app, which has almost all of the trails in K-country, has been indispensable for hiking and scrambling!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 87.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Crawshay
- © 2015 David Crawshay
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.