Stay protected with the world's #1 most downloaded password manager & secure digital vault. Keeper creates and stores strong passwords and auto-fills them on any of your devices. Keeper also locks your private documents, files, and photos in a secure encrypted vault. Don't get hacked. Get Keeper.
Join the millions of people who use Keeper’s world-class security to safeguard their personal and professional information from hackers and cybercriminals.
• Protect unlimited passwords in your vault
• Auto-fill passwords
• Generate strong passwords
• Login with fingerprint (Touch ID)
• Access and sync your passwords from any of your devices (phone, tablet, computer)
• Lock files and photos in your secure vault
• Use Keeper to securely share passwords and files with people you trust
• Ability to safely store credit and debit card information
• Organize passwords with folders and categories
• Compatible with Apple Watch
• Built with Zero-Knowledge security architecture
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID)
• Utilizes AES-256 and PBKDF2 technology
• Enable a custom logout timer
• Certified TRUSTe and SOC-2 for your peace of mind
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $29.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $59.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable starting at $9.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934.
Faster Account Creation and Emergency Access
• New account creation process to enter your passwords more efficiently.
• Keeper’s new Emergency Access feature grants access to your account for up to five trusted family members or friends in the event of an emergency.
Ratings and Reviews
The app interface is terrible, confusing, not eye-candy
We appreciate your feedback. Please contact email@example.com and provide more details so that we can improve.
Fast, accessible, easy
Best password manager I’ve used.
One password, works on multiple devices, syncs automatically, easy to search when I can’t remember where I filed stuff. Lots of flexibility in terms of setting up folders and move things around. Automatically backs up. Don’t have to be online to use it. Super easy to cut and paste passwords. Password generator creates super strong passwords of any length and with the parameters you set. Highly recommend it. Worth every penny.
I have so many passwords from different sites, some are almost unnecessary but sure as anything I needed to access them periodically and could never keep track of them. Plan A which I did for years was kept everything on an encrypted file and upload it to google drive/dropbox once in a while but I never seemed to have the most current version. I find it quite easy to use, a functional interface. I finally loaded everything into Keeper and ALL my passwords are ALWAYS with me ALL the time.
- Callpod Inc.
- 6.6 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Keeper Security, Inc. Patents Pending.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.