Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive bar, column, scatter, and bubble charts. Present right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use video mirroring to present on an HDTV, and preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
Create stunning presentations
• Arrange the objects on your slides simply by dragging them to the slide canvas
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Updated cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Gorgeous new slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• New text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Use advanced presentation controls including autoplay, looped, and viewer-guided slideshows
• Display any presentation on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV, or use an adapter (sold separately)
• Use the Keynote Remote Apple Watch app to control a presentation playing from a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Keynote for iCloud
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the presentation and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Keynote for iCloud
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy presentations to apps such as Dropbox
• Print your presentations on a wireless printer on your network using AirPrint
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Suggestion for Improvement
Keynote is working well on my iPad Air 2. However, one important thing is needed to make presenting more efficient. Currently, in the presentation mode, it is not possible to see the next slide and the presenter notes on the same screen without switching the viewing mode. It would be great help if it works on iPad the same way as it does on the Mac Air. Overall, good app.
Please add the option of viewing presenter's notes along with the next slide. As it is in the desktop version of Keynote. It is badly needed.
Still no movie format export
Why can we STILL not export to movie format in Keynote the way you can on a Mac, or import to iMovie from Keynote. For a company that claims the new iPad can be used as a laptop, you'd think they would update their iWork apps with the same functions as the apps on a Mac. As of now, you can only export Keynote files as Keynote (key), PDF or Powerpoint (pptx). Why can't we export as a movie file as well, or at least export to iMovie to make one there? I really can't believe they don't have this option on the iPad app. Not even now in 2016.
Mise a jour
Depuis la dernière mise à jour l'application ne fonctionne pas Elle reste en attente. Nous avons un iPad 3. Merci
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 10, 2016
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 510 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Canada, Inc.
- © 2010 - 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.