Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational iPad Apps for Kids :-)
Why Grasshopper Apps? We believe that educational apps should be ridiculously fun, immensely educational, and affordable for all.
Fortunately, hundreds of thousands of parents agree and have turned us into one of the hottest app developers for kids on the iPad.
Ideal for Kids 1 - 4 Years Old
Grasshopper Apps User Stories:
"I love this app! It's so awesome because you can make your own cards! And you can record your own voice. I made a card for my pet cat Byron. It's so cute!"
"Must-have app! My daughter (23 months) loves the flashcards with the sounds as my wife and I have recorded our voices with the sounds each animal makes! Outstanding as whenever we ask our daughter if she wants to do words, she laughs and screams Yes! Keep up the excellent work and we look forward to more outstanding products!"
"Wonderful App! As a mom & as a certified Kindergarten teacher, I love this app. I use it with my infant twins daily & am brainstorming ways to use it with my students in the fall (specifically the shapes)!"
"I love this app. You can customize all the flashcards with your own voice plus add your own. My baby loves it and his older siblings had so much fun recording their voices to the animal flashcards along with silly animal sounds. It is probably one if the most fun baby apps available."
* A great and exciting introduction to learning numbers 1 to 20.
* Learn to count fingers, quantities (e.g. 5 apples), and learn to recognize your first numbers (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc.)
* Add your own cards - record own voice and add own pictures!
* Includes 100+ gorgeous photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected
* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
* 6 different play modes to show the flashcards anyway you like. Play modes include (image only, word only, flashcard only, word then flashcard, word then image)
* 4 super fun game modes where you either match the picture to the words or the words to the pictures
* Fully customizable font size, font color, spelling (upper case, lower case, etc.)
* Infant mode - includes ability to select extra large font size and red font color (ideal for babies less than 12 months of age)
* Don't want to teach your baby a given word? No problem, just delete the card
* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Could use another update. With the new iPad update there is no sound.
Loved that I can customize with my own voice and my mother tongue. It is quite impossible to find flashcards in Portuguee and this app just found the solution for my problem. Thanks!
Perfect for learning and distraction when your toddler has to wait for something. I like to give it to him while we're at a restaurant or a doctor's office. :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.