The Kindle app gives users the ability to read eBooks on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You may also read your book on your phone, tablet and Kindle e-Reader, and Amazon Whispersync will automatically sync your most recent page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can pick up right where you left off.
What you’ll get:
• Sample any eBook for free
• Discover and download popular fiction, graphic novels and textbooks with high-res color images through direct purchase and Kindle Unlimited subscriptions.
• A customizable reading experience with your choice of 10 fonts, font size, line-spacing, text alignment and more
• Unique features like X-Ray, Whispersync, Print Replica, flashcards and more
• Instant definitions without leaving the page
• Comfortable reading experience with adjustable screen brightness and page color
• Ability to make in-page highlights
• Access to local library eBooks
• Support for Text-to-Speech on devices running Mac OS X 10.10 or above.
New: Supports reading with Split View on devices running Mac OS X 10.11 or above.
Kindle for Mac 1.23.2: This update includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work on Mac os HighSierra
Does not launch at all.
It just doesn’t work
I thought I was doing something wrong or my computer was messed up. Wish I had have read the other reviews first because after spending too much time trying to resolve it I’ve realised it’s you, not me.
Next to worthless
Don’t expect this app to work like the iOS version. It will download your Kindle ebooks, but doesn’t sync collections. This also applies to the Windows version.
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 134.9 MB
- OS X 10.9 or later
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 Amazon.com, Inc. or its Affiliates.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.